Caitlins 4th B-day Pet Shop Cake

Caitlins pet shop cake - Caitlins 4th Birthday cake
Ok here is the finished product, of the Littlest Pet Shop Cake, I made for my daughters fourth birthday. If I do say so myself it came out pretty darn good. It was good tasting too lol.
@mymelodake (1339)
WOW this is soo cute!!!! i love the littlest pet shop! and the cake is awesome!!!
Thank you she loved it too. She plays on the littlest pet shop website. They have preschool games and she loves them.
love the cake wanted to spread the news about my LPS webstore littlestpetshoptoysandmoreshop.com save 10% on all LPS items, use code ilovelpsandtoys
@whittby (3073)
How cute is that! I bet she was thrilled with it. It was a fun idea to do the Littles Pet Shop theme - I could never think of what to make.
Thank you. I did much better than last year. She picked the littlest pet shop theme, then I had the fun job of finding a cake theme. I ended up buying the birthday pet shop set and just putting it on the cake, then she had new toys after the cake was eaten.