Family activities... things we like to do and where we like to do it...

There are families gathering all over the world to celebrate life and to enjoy just being together as a family. The celebrations may be as simple as a picnic in the park; a birthday party with friends and family; dinner at a restaurant; a walk in the woods; a swim in a lake or in a swimming pool; a trip to the beach; a trip to the mountains; a fiesta; a candlelight dinner for two... What things do you like to do with your family? Where do you go to do what you like doing with your family?
@jesbellaine (4157)
We always opted for swimming pools for a family vacation because kids always want to go there especially in summer. Sometimes, we will go to our province to stay there for couple of days or a week to be with our relatives.
Swimming pools are indeed fun. I am glad that you get a chance to visit relatives. Wishing you and your family happiness. Thanks for posting here.
I would definitely agree that we all as family go swimming together in a swimming pool, or even at a beach. That is my best favorite family activity. Another activity is going hiking and camping, especially along a brook, creek, or canal. During camping times, we all need tents, cookout food, and a nice small campfire to be kept safe at all times.
Thank you for the best response WhiteHeron! Yep, good thing that I get to spend the day with them especially every summer. Cheers!
@Lakota12 (42684)
love going to the free concerts they have here also a picnic in the park fun to get away from the house1
Free concerts are great... I am hoping that there are plenty where you live.
@Lakota12 (42684)
there usually are now to get teh gas to go ll
I certainly do agree upon this subject. Family gatherings and activities are always great and important. Celebrations, like birthdays, holidays, and all other important stuff all fit well with family gatherings. Hey, going swimming, fishing, camping, hiking, going out for meals, and so much more are family activities. Just to name so many. I love telling lots of certain jokes that keep all of entertained.
It is good that you enjoy the family gatherings... and that you have fun with your family... and making them laugh. Thanks for sharing this.