why people running after money only??

today the people likes to run after money only in the thinking of money they even forget the relations
@Alixander (178)
Well I think you're right, Money is an important thing one everybodis life, Its easyer to start relationships and everything if you have money, without money cannot even go with you're girlfriend to a cinema, anyway its sad that everybody runs after money buts thats the new world, we have to survive at any cost, I don;t want to know how will be the world in 20 years, Greet.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Very true, it is hard to build relationships without money.
@Sherry12 (2475)
It is sad that we have turned into people who want money and then more money. I believe that we have come to regard material possessions as a way of defining who we are. We see all the things that are available, the fancy cars, big television sets, dishwashers, things we want and that will make lives easier. What is not seen, is that the possessions or things, are keeping us from the most important thing in life and that is other people.
@winterose (39922)
Some people think that money is more important than anything else. They think it will make them happy, but happiness comes from inside, than makes a person happy except that person.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
this is case to case basis. for me i want to build first my relations before money. we are here not for money only but for building relations to our online friends because the more you build your relations here through friendship the more you earn money.