Profile visitors

Is anyone else having this problem? It seems that the number of profile visitors on my page is not resetting each day. It goes up and down during the day and then the next day it is at the same number. Is there a way to reset it? Thanks.
Is there a way to add a seperate tracker to your profile page, maybe under one of the html modules? I added a movie on my profile page. And, it was script and html. So, I'm thinking you could just add a visitor counter from another source, other than MyLot. You can get free visitor counters anywhere online. It would tell you how many people had visited your page, where they came from, etc. Not sure if that would work. Maybe I'll try that one for myself. Best of luck! Let me know if that helps.
I think I will try that right now. Thanks for the idea. I am narcissistic... I like to know how many hits my page gets
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Hello wooitsmolly!:-) I am not sure yet but it is possible that there is some problem of interpretation of profile views at your end. I am saying this because I checked your profile a couple of days ago and the all time profile views were less than they are today. Normally, as I understand it and I could be wrong, when a profile is viewed the counter shows a 'hit' through a unique IP for almost 24 hours, after which though it is accounted in all time views but not that particular day's views. So, you will see drop in today's views, just as each 'hit' completes its 24 hours, but the all time views remain at same number. I wish I hadn't seen your profile before responding to your post, that way we could verify if it's working or it is a problem of interpretation. But, if you can ask some of your friends, who hasn't visited your profile in more than 24 hours, to visit your profile, it can still be verified. As, if it's working there will be change of 1 profile view count and if it's not working there will be no change in overall profile views count.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
At this point in time, you have 3,298 profile views all-time. So, we shall see if it changes with new visits.
I was actually referring to the daily counter, not the all-time one, although I never really thought to look at that one to see :P
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Oh, then I was mistaken. So, you intended to say that if you can set it to 0? Why? to check how many visitors visited you since last day? if that's the case, you can just check how many profile visits ate added to total visits, and since I responded there is one visit added to it. Does that somehow address the issue? Or am I still lost? LOL!