" So I re decorated my husband".

There is a commerical where a wife starts out re decorating her living room and round up re decorating her husband. Question. Would you either re decorate your husband or let yourself be re decorated? I wouldn't re decorate a man. What he is wearing when we meet I assume is his style. And I assume that he is as stubborn as I am.And besides if someone who says they love me but then try to change the way I dress then I wonder if they really love me or not. Is this why some men see other people and some women stay with the same man and try to change them? what do you think?
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I would not redecorate my fiance, if anything i'd beg him to wear his cowboy getup. I would never think to redecorate him because I fell in love with him the way he is, why anyone would want to change the person they fell in love with is beyond me.
I am sooo jealous. It sounds like you got yourself a real cowboy. All my best wishes.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Your response made me (and my fiance) blush a little. Thank you.
@jillhill (37383)
I think that alot of people get married thinking that they can change or form someone into the perfect mate. I wouldn't want to change a man that I loved....that's the reason you fall for someone it because of the way they were when you first met them. Refine..I probably could use a little refining if need be....or should I say fine tuning....and I wouldn't mind if it enhances a relationship.
@coffeebreak (17820)
For the last 40 years, my husband has worn nothing but t-shirts and blue jeans. Redecorate? Surley you jest! He'd probably fall apart...hum...well, that would be redecorating wouldn't it? My son, just out of high school, started wearing white t-shirts and jeans - that song I believe it was by Kenny Chesney or maybe Tim McGraw about "I had a bar b q stain on my white t-shirt, she was killin' me in her mini skirt..." that was my son to the max. THen he had a little girl and we tease him by changing the words to "You have a dribble and a drool on your white t-shirt, she is killin' you with a full diaper.." ANd he is proud as can be! No, you can't redecorate a man.
@winterose (39917)
you are right trying to change some one sends a clear message to the other person that you are not happy with what you have, that they are not good enough, or smart enough to make changes for themselves, I don;t try to change my man he is who he is,