doctor tells patient

@shymurl (2768)
A doctor tells patient, I have bad news and i've got terrible news. Patient says well, what is it doctor. Doctor says bad news is you've only got 24 hours to live and the terrible news is I forgot to call you yesterday. boy that would be terrible. LOL
lol, one more for you! A little boy comes down for breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks him if he's done his chores. " not yet says the little boy" His mother tells him no breakfast until he's done his chores. well he's a little cheesed, so he goes out to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast, and his mother hands him a dry bowl of cereal. How come I don't get any eggs and bacon, and how come there's no milk in my cereal, the boy asks. Well his mothers says, I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week, I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week, and I saw you kick the cow, so don't expect any milk for a week. Just then his father comes down for breakfast and kicks that cat half way across the kitchen. The boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says " are you going to tell him or should I"
@shymurl (2768)
LOL that is a good one thank you for sharing.
@kykidd (6820)
Oh my, an oldie but a goodie. Thanks so much for the laugh. This has helped to brighten my day. Hope you have a great day, and if you are a Mother, Happy Mother's Day, if not then pass along to your mother :)
@shymurl (2768)
Yes I am a mother and thank you so very much. you have a great day.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I hope it'll stey in a joke only.
Ha ha ha. The classics are always the best.