How do you survive slow Mylot days?

It seems that weekends here, especially holiday weekends are usually pretty slow around here. I try to come here and post replies when I can. However, it's pretty hard to start engaging discussions or post replies when there isn't anyone here. How do you get by? Do you do other things and stop by Mylot periodically to see what is going on? Do you catch up on chores? Personally, I try to find things to reply to. When that fails, I try to come up with my own discussions to post and when that fails, I leave and catch up on chores or find things around the house to do.
@kitty_7 (280)
• Netherlands
Maybe people need to do something elsa for passing the weekend! that is not really good to work in front of cumputors for whole days! at least that is hard for me! : )
@subha12 (18453)
i generally do not login to mylot on weekends. i have lot of work to do on weekends. still sometimes i just pay aheed to mylot on weekends. but mostly i do not take par in any post. so its not a problem as such for me.
@ayessa (1586)
It always happen to me. so what I do is try finding discussion where I could share some opinions and If ever I find it difficult in responding I automatically turn the PC off and do some chores in the house.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
well,it was not until recent times that i find that many are not as active as they use to be on mylot ,the reason i may not really be able to come up with now,but anytime i find that happening what i do is to start my discussions and then go to the discussions with no response and check whatever interests me and i respond,i have found that sometimes people start responding when i do this but i never respond to my own discussions unless to comment on what others have responded to them,also i work on more than one site when am online so it can not be boring as i will go to the other sites once am done and then check back to see what else i can do on mylot.
@arcidy (5016)
Ive had a lot of slow days where I go through several pages trying to make a post. but I cant so I dont post on those slow days and just wait a day or two. Or I go to like page 10 of an intrest of mine to make a post just so I can get a few post in. But this weekend has been pretty good made about $95 cents yesterday which I was shocked since I only made about 25 post and made 25 pics and ive made about 25 post today and will do 25 pics so this weekend has been good for me here on my lot.
I just try to write and answer as many discussions as possible. I tend to stick to discussions from my interests. So, whenever a day is kind of slow I venture out and find other topics that I can add to. I always have several other things that I am working on while using Mylot. I check back every five to ten minutes for new activity. I have yet to post a discussion because I'm not sure what I want to talk about. It's just easier to answer something than come up with something clever.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
When mylot is slow that is when I catch up on the other things I am doing online or give the house a good cleaning. So lucky for me that it does occasionally get slow or otherwise I would never catch up ir get anything done.
@raijin (10373)
Most of the times, I also get those hang-ups here. Especially when I see people happy, I follow and is influenced by other's moods. But I also do my best in looking for other sources or ways to maybe set up some pace, let's say, start my own discussion or search for those good topics and respond at them. Sometimes I also go to my profile, do some minor changes in it. Uploading and posting some photos on the "interests" section also helps, I could still earn without doing some posting or thinking too much! I haven't been here for about a week, I know I got some catching up to do and hopefully I could at least start setting up my pace again..