I haven't yet reached the mimimum money that i can request a pay

China
it's a bit disappointed to find that i haven't yet reached $10, there is just a short step for me to reach it~~~oh,oh, so disappointed
Hi xiaowen,yes we still need time and work to get the first payout,keep trying and work hard,and hope your first payout comes soon.take care
I have yet to make $10, as i am so new, but i have confidence that the time will pass, and that the money will come.
@duksa5 (50)
i just joined today, and i would like to know, how many posts equal 10 dollars? I really would like to get a some money, and would like to know how much equals $10
@Pitgull (1523)
I've been a member for about a month or so now, and I'm up to about 7 something....You'll make it! Post more discussions, just ask simple questions everyone could answer....favorite color, why etc...some simple stuff can be real interesting..
Yeah, it seems when you are so far away from reaching payout, you earn quickly. But when you get really close, it seems to take forever!
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hi xiaowen, I know the feeling. I was disappointed to see that I had missed getting payout this month, by only 2 cents! I will be able to get paid on June 15th though and you don't actually request payout at this site, they automatically pay you on the 15th of the following month for the amount you earned the month before as long as it is over your set payout minimum. You can set your minimum payout higher than $10USD if you wish. Keep plugging at it. I am close to $5USD for this month so far!