what will you do if its over?

South Korea
my friend told me that she cannot get it any more her husband is always nagging her..because she cannot do some household,,,her reason is because of her baby,,but her husband cannot understand it..he insisted that because she gain weight thats why..she cannot do it...both of them agree to get a divorce..but she cant take her kids...what will you do if its happen to you?pls. share
@ellie333 (21029)
He sounds controlling to me. Why can't she take her kids with her? I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere without mine. Ellie :D
• South Korea
me too,but korean law the kids are always with the father unless both of agreed to it..hoping that the law will gave her a chance.
@ellie333 (21029)
That is sad I would fight tooth and nail to keep my kids, lets hope the law allows her too. I take it she has already had the conversation with her soon to be ex husband and he won't let her have them selfish person that he sounds, but if he is that selfish he may soon bore of having the kids and let her have them anyway, he sounds the type. Good luck for your friend. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21029)
Thanks for BR Marketing. I really do hope your frined manages to sort something out. Ellie :D
It sounds to me like her husband is a jerk. If she has just had a baby of course she gained some weight. what is he, stupid? He cannot takethe children from her unless the court orders it so tell her to fight for custodyof her children. if it were me i would kick him to the curb and fight like a lioness for my children.
• South Korea
yes i do believe that she can fight for it...but korean law if the couple will have a divorce the kids will be automatically going to the husband and thats unfair..hoping the human right would prevail,,thanks
@asgtswife04 (2482)
first of all, i would tell him that she was taking the kids. He can't get the kids if she is a good mother and for him to say it is absolutely ridiculous. It sounds to me like this guy is a real jerk. of course you gain weight when you have a baby. what did he expect for her to just be back to normal the minute it came out? for some women that is normal, but majority is not. if he wants a divorce because she hasn't lost the baby weight, then he needs to leave and leave the children with her. he's just trying to get to her by trying to take the kids. he can't get them unless she gives them to him and he knows that. good luck to your friend and God bless
• South Korea
i appreciate it,thanks
@jonesy123 (3950)
Wow, I would fight tooth and nail for my kids. The husband obviously has some body image problems. That is something I would not want to have my children subjected to all the time. However, I would try marriage counseling before I would get a divorce.
• South Korea
yes thats true..thanks
@mnflower (1304)
why can't she take her kids,he can't take them without a court awards it.If they getting the divorce the courts will decide who gets the children.I would not let him take the children from my home until the courts tells me I have to let them go it is not allowed.Just because she gained some weight is no reason for getting divorce sounds like me she will be lucky to be getting rid of him..tell her to fight him for the kids.
• South Korea
thank you very much..