a thought to ponder bout life...

@jairgirl (2877)
i just finish watching a show called "home makeover extreme edition" (i hope that is right) and i have been crying all throughout the show coz it shows how life changed in an instant. to those who didnt watched it i will try my best to summarize it. a couple who has been so happy in life suddenly had a tragic changed in life. wife is giving birth to their 3rd baby briana and when the dad is about to come see them at the hospital, he comes pick the 2 boys at the school and the accident happened. doctors says his chance of living is slim and if he does he wont be able to walk and even speak. BUT dad prove them wrong coz for two years he tried his best to rehabilitate himself and be able to survive to such tragic accident, he havent been home for 2 years coz their home is not safe for him so he stayed with his parents and his family just come see him then. so they build a home for him and now they are together and it just wonderful to see them home and be together again as a family. watching this show makes me feel grateful about life and love. it makes me feel that our life is very vulnerable and it can be tricky as well. i love my husband so much and i will do everything i can to protect him and be there for him when he needs me. i have lost someone in the past and i already know how painful it is to not be able to get the chance to say goodbye nor talk to make things right. i am living my life knowing it may be my last or my love one's last so i am making sure that i am making the most out of it and i let them know how much i love them and how much they mean to me. i dont know when is my last but at least i am making it in a way that i know they will know that i have them in my heart. often times, we forget and neglect those that we love and just take them for granted coz we think they will always be there or we will always be there. i wish life works that way so we can put the end on it whenever we want BUT in reality that's not how it works. i know we shouldnt live a life based on fear, i honestly feel that it is not fear but making life more worthwhile. how do you live your last to the fullest? so you live it as if it is your last? would love to hear your thoughts about it. takecare!
@Carolyn63 (1403)
Hey Sweetie, I love that show and it always brings a tear to my eye. I really respect them for what they are doing and how some places, like sears and one of the pharmacies go out of their way to make life easier for the families by donating funds, supplies and things to make life more accessable for those with special needs. Thing do happen abruptly that make us stop and acknowledge how precious life is. My mother in law has had 2 strokes and has great difficulty explaining what she wants and needs. The words are all jumbled up and most don't relate to what she is asking. Having my own health scare made me stop and take better care of myself. It has brought my husband and I even closer. He has definately paid more attention to how I look and feel recently noticing that I was in real bad pain and taking me to the doctors immediately. Don't live in fear sweetie. Instead embrace all the precious moments that we have. Celebrate the blooming of the flowers, the sunrising and setting, the quiet times too. Smile and laugh when you see children out and about playing in the mud, it washes off, they are having the time of their lives. Accept that bad things happen to each of us. But celebrate that good things happen to each of us as well. Hugs
@jairgirl (2877)
hi carolyn it is always a breath of fresh air whenever i hear from you, thank you! yeah it is not easy to live a life out of fear i once been there after i lost a love in a tragic way and that sure captured me for a very long time till i met my husband. i still have some fears but i am learning how to handle them better now. like what you stated i can only live for the moment and not let the fear take control of my life. it always makes me happy seeing a kid or someone (be it human or animal or just a blooming tree or flowers) to be happy, sometimes i laugh so laud because someone laugh and they just seem to take me as well. those are the moments i am grateful for and will always be. i am happy that you and your husband are much closer now, situations like that do really make a couple or friends/family members becomes much closer than what they are before coz they know the value of that person and dont want to take a day as a normal one. anyway, thanks for all thoughts that i always ponder. takecare and hope you are always doing well.