My addiction

I know this question has been asked many times and the answer is pretty obvious lol but are you addicted to Internet? I am! Sometimes I feel stuck and glued to the computer even though I might be not doing much at the moment. It's just so hard to log off lol Well,at least here I spend my time with benefits:)))))
@djedtek (232)
hahaha addiction, well something like that for me on certain sites when im expecting something to be sent to me or waiting for an action to happen and it doesn't happen! frustrating!
What kind of action?...;))))))
@fineartist (1217)
Yes, I am addicted to the internet, which is extremely addictive in my opinion. I spend much too much time on the internet unfortunately. \ The internet has a great many benefits for me in many, many ways, but I spend too much time on it. There are so many wonderful groups on the internet and so much research to be done on the internet. I could easily spend hours on the internet in order to avoid doing things that need to be done. There you have it....some true confessions!
Thanks,I appreciate your honesty! I was considering buying an Iphone but then I'd be out of this world.. lol
I know what you mean, browsing the internet is so addictive. Thankfully I share my computer with my husband, he seldom use his laptop to browse internet, so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day long on weekends.
That is good. It's 1 am and I gotta work tomorrow but I just can't get offline lol