It's hard for my life.

China
Life is diffrent to everybody.I feel it is hard for me to live.My basic wage is little,and I must to be over time to work monthly.Or,I could only get one thousand yuan a month.It's too little to live.Wiping off the fee of renting house and meals,I could balance little.So,I couldn't buy expense clothes or toiletries.As my bother or my sister need money to buy house or others,I could help them nothing.So,I feel very compunctions.I want to help them ,but I have no money or strenght.So,I want to change my work and get more paid.Or,I could sale something in the "taobao".Do you feel hard for live?
@mykmari_08 (2466)
Before I proceed with responding to your discussion, I'm just curious. What country do you live in & work? I'm not so familiar with some words you used, such as "yuan", "compunctions", "taobao". Please give me some meanings on these words as I'm curious and I'd want to increase my knowledge on different cultures and places. Another reason is, I'm planning to work abroad probably by next year. By the way, I'm a resident of the Philippines, but I'm targeting another Asian country for me to work in. Anyway, I feel somewhat the same as you. You see, I'm a married woman with one daughter. My husband is currently out of job and I'm the breadwinner in my own family. It's very hard to make ends meet. Honestly, we still have outstanding debts which I'm trying to pay-off until the end of this year, in time for my planned trip abroad next year. In order to help me out, I sell prepaid cellular phone cards or electronic load connected to Smart and Globe Telecommunications. I'm not quite sure if this is available in your area that's why I'm asking what country are you in? Another, I take orders from my officemates for Avon products because my sister is an Avon lady dealer. I have 10% earnings from this. For instance, if the price of the product is $10, I earn a dollar from this. Maybe you could also tap or rediscover your inner talents or passion in life - writing novels, scripts, poems, composing songs, blogging on the internet, doing part time jobs. I guess you have to look into all your resources and do some deep analysis on whether you should resign from your job or not. God bless and good luck
I'm a chinese .And the words you couldn't understand are some simple unit and address .HEhe
@1madhu23 (90)
Every where same story. Thats why with the growing inflation, everyone in family has to work. If you are trying to do everything alone, then you will have some more added expenses where you need some medicine for your stress. Take it cool.... Some times better thing to do is live for today with worrying too much about tommorrow. Let others in family also work. Keep your eyes opened when opportunity comes with a better earning salary.
Thanks for your console.I'll be optimistic to make of my life.