Is George Bush right in blaming Indians for Over Eating

Few days back I read in news paper that Mr. George Bush blamed Indian for over eating and rising the prices of food and ceraels globally. As per him India has a population of .35 billions in its middle class. Due to economic progress of the country, its middle class population which is more than the population of USA is eating more so creating a food crisis globally. Your views pls.
@coolmailraj (2461)
I have to say that I am not totally over odd by this statement. It is very much to do with the economical welfare of Indian middle class but certainly it can't causes worldwide crisis. It is like, now people don't care about things which they previously would have hence increasing the wastage of resources. But still he can't blame India. In his own country this is happening with out any bound.
@SHAMRACK (8533)
Dear friend, I do not think so even as I am an Indian I hope Mr.George Bush might have just quoted his opinion which came with big heading which later was misinterputed, but later another news clarify this data has came and it is known that Amercians consumed more. I hope this may not be made as big issue as even I do comment on my friend on various aspects later we do go well without making it a big issue. I would just comment that Mr.George Bush has shown his openess and guts to say something to this world rather keeping it himself still if it is taken in much better side I hope we Indians could go more friendly with all nations. I hope this is just a friendly matter and also wish no worse comments may not be made on this part in future with any nations.