Who has the Talent in your family?

@marciascott (25557)
My Granddaughter does hair, she is good at it. I guess she took it after her Mother, My Newphew has Talent he is a Artist, so is my Grandson. Theyu is a lot of Talent in my Family, about in your Family?
@kitty_7 (280)
• Netherlands
I think my grandmother maybe the most talent person in my family, she can do a lot of things, I still remember my brothers, sisters and my clothes are entirely made by her when we was young. That is really nice clothes with nice design and color! my friends are always admire me for that! : ) Even she have already leave me, but I will miss her forever!My dear grandmother!
@marciascott (25557)
That is great! carry on with yu Grandmothers Talent. Have a wonderful day!
@adoremay (2069)
We are musically inclined in the family. My father sings in a radio station during his younger years. The eldest brother knows how to play trumpet, the one knows how to play saxophone, guitar and piano. My youngest sister plays piano, guitar and is a lead vocalist. My other sister plays the guitar a little bit. And I the last but not the least, I have already made a successful concert, in our bathroom. lol
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
I guess that would be me, My Dad, My Uncle, and My 3RD Cousin, and 4TH cousin. LOL We are all music lovers, and we all lol know how to play instruments. I play the guitar, Bass, Piano, and the drums. While my dad only plays the guitar alone. My uncle plays the guitar, the chello(Don't know if i spelled that right), and the piano. My 2ND cousin plays only the guitar, but he's a big songwriter there in Nashville TN, and wrote "Three wooden Crosses" for Randy Travis. And his daughter, which is my 3RD cousin, she plays the piano, and the guitar alone. But writes songs as well. She's starting her own band now there in Nashville, and she's getting ready to sign a record deal with some company in Nashville. So, all of my family members, at least most of them, are all music Inclined. LOL We all write songs, and play some kind of instrument. Thanks for asking Marcy, and have a great evening!
@marciascott (25557)
I hi, O, I forgot to mention that I just brought a Acoustic Guitar, I was taking some lessons a coule of months ago but I had to give it up. I want to get back into it, You have a lot of Tlent in your family. I didn't know you played the Guitar? we have a lot of things in Common, Hope have you been? good to see you here. Your Cousin wrote a song for Randy travis, that is great!
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
yeah, i bang on it once in awhile. lol i like playing more Goth rock though. And write my own music. my 2nd cousin did write for Randy also and the song went to number 1 i think. I don't keep up too much on country, for of my religion purposes. You know what i mean though. Yep, doing great here. just trying to catch up on here, and on mora and trying to earn some moola as they say... LOL that's cool Marcy that you tried the guitar. You should get back into it if possible. It does help out with the emotions and wotnot. LOL especially if you've learned some songs like hard songs, or love songs. LOL I love entertaining my g/f! LOL She gets so wrapped up into it! LOL
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
and thanks so much Marcy for choosing mine as the best!
@dangnabit67 (2021)
I gave my daughter many opportinities to learn things that I didnt get to when younger. So she is more talented. She knows how to read music and notes, she knows how to play the piano, and she is learning guitar. And she is soon to start taking college credits in high school. If I had the chance I would be a massage therapist.
@marciascott (25557)
I have a Acoustic Guitar, I used to take lesson but I half to give it up. I will take some more lesson when ever I get the Money, I want to learn how to play it.
@newtondak (3950)
Each has their own "niche". Our youngest son is very musical, while our oldest son is creative with metal and making things - he's also very good with children. Our daughter works with autistic children and is very good with them. Our son-in-law is the king of the barbecue grill, and our daughter-in-law is a talented hairdresser.
@marciascott (25557)
My Daughter is very good with her. I wish she would try to get her liscense. She could really be making money.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
My oldest niece and I are talented writers. My sister's triplets are good at everything that they do. Their mom is a good artist. I am not sure about the others.
@marciascott (25557)
Hi Rozie I like Art too.
@jesbellaine (4157)
Hi There. My 2 sisters and brother knows how to sketch or draw. My cousin does hair and makeup.. lolz. My little sister knows how to sing! She is good at it.
@marciascott (25557)
Hi jesbellaine, I am good putting on Make-up too! I am a expert at it.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
That would be a hard call, lol. Each one has their own special talents. My oldest, the veterinarian, is very talented in what she does for a living. She's always had a bond with animals, especially horses. My youngest is very talented in drawing as well as compassion for her patients (she's an emt and does 911 calls) My brother's boss considers him a genius at what he does. He can take a machine loaded with electronics and fabricate a fix for it, and the company has a machine of theirs in China and he can tell their techs how to fix it over the phone. He has a photographic memory, and needless to say he's a real whiz at computers. His daughter is very talented with photography, I see her going far with that talent (and I'm not just saying it because I'm her Aunt lol) His son is talented in many other ways, and is extremely bright. My Mom's talent was sewing and figuring out how to make a pattern from what she saw in other peoples clothes. When she was a young woman, she used to work for a design house for a while, and she learned a lot from there. She made almost all of our clothes when we were growing up, and you couldn't ever tell they weren't store bought. My Dad had many talents, he was known in our area for figuring out how to fix and adapt machinery (especially farm machinery.) He knew how to weld and fabricate and would often use his lathe to reconfigure a new part that worked even better than the original. I grew up around a lot of talented people, I consider myself fortunate to have learned so much from them!!
@marciascott (25557)
Hi Joy, You really have a lt of Talent in your Family. I enjoyed reading aout all the talent your family has or had. thanks for sharing it with me. It was quite interesting.
@winterose (39929)
I am a writer, I am the talent in my family, my boyfriend is a painter, my sister does hair. My son fixes computers, my nephew fixes cars. my brother in law was an electrician, my boyfriend's brother a very famous doctor.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I am not the talent in our fanily for sure. I used to be good at remembering - not so anymore. We have an artist and several more that is really good in some kind of music. Sing, play violin, play the piano, compose, play the guitar. Not me.
@musicman6 (2368)
I don't know what happened in my family, but none of the four girls have the musical talent that us four brothers have! I have two brothers that sing and play guitar like I do, and another brother that plays drums! I don't know why they didn't have any interest in musical instruments nor performing like we do!
Well my mother is a baker and she can sew and i think she can do anything that she puts her mind into. I'm the performer of the family, I sing, dance and act and I am also a writer. My little sister is the designer of the family she like to design clothes and she also likes to write like me. I don't know yet but I think that my little brother will also be a performer like me. He's really funny and we just make each other laught all the time at out own corny jokes. My youngest sister I have no clue yet because she's only 3.
@littleowl (7157)
My sister does nails hair and is going to do hair extensions, she is a qualified nanny and works for the police..she is the most talented one at the moment her son is a proffesional DJ - I think thats all I can think of for now your friend littleowl
I think most of my family has at least 1 talent. My younger sister has language and artistic abilities. My youngest sister is very musical. My mum? Not sure. My step dad's would definitely have to be explaining things to the average person as though they were one of his fellow PHD holders. Mine is cross stitch and writing. My partners is writing (we are rivals! lol) and working with computers. My children will find theirs soon enough.