How do I earn on mylot?

@dfollin (12777)
I joined a while back and was here quite a bit.Then my computer broke,we moved,I also had server problems.And now Iam back and need someone to remind me,do I earn by leaving my friends comments and/or messages,by adding pictures to my profile.When I was here before there was not the myLot toolbar.Do I earn when I use it? Do I earn if I post a blog ? Thanks
@terri0824 (4991)
Welcome back to myLot. You don't earn by leaving comments on profiles or messages, or by adding pics to your profile, but you do earn if you add pics to your discussions. I'm not sure about blogs, since I don't mess with them. You do earn on your discussions that you start and to the one's that you respond. Hope that helps!
@sameroad (3180)
do you know if we earn from commenting back to people on our OWN discussions? I saw someone ask this once but I couldn't find it again to find out the answer.
@terri0824 (4991)
No you don't earn on commenting back on your discussions, but what it does do is keep your discussion alive, and brings it back to the top of your friends discussions, so therefore getting you more responses to your discussion in which you do earn a bit from your responses that your receive on your discusssions!
@dfollin (12777)
Thanks for the welcome Terri and for the info.I think that we do get paid for replying back to replies on our decission's.But,maybe you can answer that one Terri.
@Polly1 (12648)
You earn according to your paricipation. The more you participate the more you earn. You don't earn from posting comments on your friends profiles or posting pictures on your owm profile. You do earn the first time posting a pic in a discussion. Mylot does pay us more money now. Write long responses, a couple of sentences. You can also make comments to others within discussions, you earn for that too. The money does add up, it just does it slow. Just keep plugging along and you will do fine.
@dfollin (12777)
Thank you so much for the information.
@subha12 (18453)
you earn by posting here. that can be starting your own discussion. the post count increases by 1 when somebody responses it. also by responding to others discussion you earn. i am not sure whether you earn for adding comments.