What is wrong with you?

@webeishere (36377)
Okay I am just curious as to what is happening here? I have never seen a Monday this slow as far as friends posting discussions etc. Is there maybe an email glitch going around again and I am not getting them all or is it this dead here today? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I have had a full mail box all day and have tried as hard as I could to answer all of them, but without any luck.. I am down to 7 more emails and that is going to be it for me today.. I am too tired to answer anymore, but am trying for at least 1.00 a day on Mylot, is that possible? I am also trying to hit 700 posts by the end of the evening, I am almost there.. Have a great evening..
@webeishere (36377)
How many of these were dated for today though? I make at least a dollar each day I try hard. Doesn't take a lot actually to get there. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I am not sure how many are from today, but I have been working my fingers to the bone trying to get to the 700 mark before I quit tonight.. Keep your finger crossed for me.. Better yet, don't cross your fingers for me, I forgot that you do the hunt and peck method of typing and that would slow you down.. I really enjoy your posts and responses Grandpa.. I know you put your all into them.. Keep up the good work and I will keep replying..
Yes, I did and it about got the best of me.. I am playing a game on pogo now and waiting for hubby to get through watching wrestling, then it is off to bed for me.. Hope you do have a wonderful vacation, but better watch out for Grandpa Bob as he might just put you to work in the garden.. Have a great time..
I think this always happens right after a Sunday holiday I know Saturday night I got kicked off of Mylot around eight and could not get back on as they were completely off line so I figured everyone was mylotting then because they wanted their Sunday free. I know I did not get nearly the turnout for mylot as I usually do today. and since I did not get up til eleven this morning I have not made much progress. I had to stop at four as I was expecting a grocery delivery between four and six tonight and they did not show up until almost six.lol hate waiting for people like that and did not get any posting done then.I try to do at least fifty posts a day but dont know if I will be able to do that this evening.
@webeishere (36377)
I recall trying to get on then and thoght I had puter problems but found out it was just myLots page. No problem at all. Have a great evening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@suspenseful (40326)
I am catching up on my comments. Someone or rather a few here said you do not get paid for comments, and just recently I found out differently, so as soon as I comment some more, I will hardly start any posts, unless there is an overwhelming need to find out something extremely important or to give some earth shattering information. I am getting there though. Mondays are usually slow. Yes, we're busy gazing out of the window and not paying attention to our myLotting.
@razcal2267 (15577)
There might be yet another glitch. I wouldn't really know though. I just have not be able to be near the computer much today so the only thing that is wrong with me is that I can not get time to myself.
@webeishere (36377)
That's a bummer. I am the only one in this household that uses the puter. the wife will use it maybe once or twice a month is all. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@razcal2267 (15577)
I was referring to life in general, work chores I have to get done outside of the house, just left me very little computer time yesterday. My computer is just tha t. I live with two friends. one has her own computer but barely knows how to check her email and the other well she doesn't want to even know how to turn them on.
@webeishere (36377)
Funny. My wife is not very computer literate either. She knows how to do emails but not too much else. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@carmelanirel (21108)
I too am seeing a decrease in friends discussions..I did post about three today, but also my computer has been freezing up, so I have not been here all day like I usual.
@webeishere (36377)
I do not recall if any of my emails were from your discussions. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Well maybe there is a problem..I also have a friend where I am suppose to get her posts sent to my mail and they don't..
@webeishere (36377)
I just checked my options and they are still checked for notifications so that's not the problem. Sometimes they get turned off mysteriously. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@foxyfire33 (10017)
It's been pretty quiet today. I had a hard time getting started...and even then I just thought it was me. I haven't gotten all of my notifications...but just the usual ones- comments left to my comments to the responses on my responses...I never get notifications for them.
@foxyfire33 (10017)
Well here's a prime example of just how slow it is...this interest category is normally fairly popular.But it's been over three hours since you posted this discussion and only one new discussion has been added since!
@webeishere (36377)
Then it is SLOW and not an email glitch it seems. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
hellograndpa,yes you are right.On Monday even i could not do postings at my usual pace.It happens sometimes and sometimes the server also works slow.But i think now everything is fine. have a nice day and happy lotting...
@webeishere (36377)
yeah today seems a bit better. At least I have about 100 emails for discussions, and responses. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
thanx for the reply grandpa.I am so happy that now everything is fine.happy lotting...and take care
I don't know. I'm getting discussions, quite a few, although they are all pretty much by two people. I haven't posted any, but at least I know I'm getting yours! I think you are trying to find a nice way to tell us to straighten up and start posting! lol
@webeishere (36377)
Yeah, that's it. GET BUSY! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Will do, sir!
@lilybug (21182)
I was barely on yesterday. My sister was here and she has to do a lot of work on the computer, so I was not able to use it much. I do have a few that I am going to start in a little bit, but I have not gotten around to starting them yet. I have to take a picture for one of them.
@webeishere (36377)
Well I haven't gotten to an email about your discussion(s) yet. So I am hoping anyhow. Have a great day/evening. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Ldyjarhead (10161)
I was thinking the same thing, but I was gone for a several hours midday doing errands in town, hitting the thrift stores, etc. I didn't realize it was that slow for everyone, but I guess so!
@kiran1978 (4138)
I was starting to wonder the same thing. As I have had hardly any discussions sent to my emails. But I personally have not started many discussions as I am having mind blanks, can't seem to think of many discussions at the moment. I find it harder to write discussions now, it was so easy for the first few months, gets harder as time goes on. Maybe everyone has Monday Itus, lol (they are all chucking a sickie).
@webeishere (36377)
I just write about everyday things that happen to me, my family, or things I see happening around me in the everyday world is all. Can never run out of things then. There's always something happening somewhere. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
And now it's Tuesday and it still seems quiet. I wonder if people are off on an early holiday perhaps or just that they are busy with other things.
@webeishere (36377)
Well then I may have to start a bunch of discussions? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@gemini_rose (16194)
I did notice that it seemed a bit quiet Monday myself, but luckily I was as usual way behind in responding to discussions so I had plenty to keep me going, in fact it gave me a good chance to catch up a bit!!
@webeishere (36377)
Well it is good catching up isn't it? I seldom get behind as I am here a lot during the days. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dpk262006 (54032)
I also felt the same trend yesterday, there were very few notifications and new discussions, which were started my dear friends. I also feel that today also, there is shortage of new and interesting discussions.
@webeishere (36377)
I've got a lot of emails today but still not as many as usual. So it has picked up some at least. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
i experience no email notifications receive for about 3 days but because of the advice of one friend here i change my email address so i can received again notification, i am very happy because it works today. i am now responding discussions from my inbox.
@webeishere (36377)
Good deal. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@blackbriar (9126)
I haven't been here all day, Grandpa Bob. I just started responding to discussions a lil while ago and had almost 40 in my inbox.
@julievy (595)
I've been working outside most of the day, since it's finally fairly nice out. We have to get the outdoor work done, before it rains - again!
@webeishere (36377)
It is supposed to rain here in Minnesota all day Tuesday (today) Got my last garden plot dug up and prepped yesterday thankfully. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I am just recently getting on, but I have quite a few in my email. So, I don't think it's a glitch. I think it might just be slow tonight. I know I am not able to get on like I was now that I am working again. But that will change in three weeks. As it will be summer and there's no school for about three months.
@webeishere (36377)
Work? Ugghh! I am my fathers caregiver so I guess you could say I work from my house. I am here ALL day and all night basically so I get bored when I don't have many emails. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
• Marion, Kansas
I do not usually start new discussions, especially on days when I work both of my jobs. I will have to go in and resolve some, and come up with something to interest you. It [/b]could[b]happen tomorrow, or not, really.
@webeishere (36377)
Yeah I need to resolve a lot myself. I usually do that once a week and it's been a few weeks since I last did it. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Rosekitty (19500)
• San Marcos, Texas
Well i just got home and still working on my emails so i can comment on them to everyone so i know i'm here but late..maybe everyone else had too much mama's day cake yesterday!
@webeishere (36377)
Not me. I ate too many burgers, too much tater salad, and too much tuna macaroni salad and was full and didn't eat any desert Sunday. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~