on going construction blockades...

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
my husband talked to one of the laborers of our neighbor (2nd house in our row)..and complain about the construction materials(sand and gravel) that were being loaded on the center of the road where in he cant passed through as well as the others on the block...and im glad that the other party had acted right away and transferring those sand and gravel ..it was a hell out of task just imagine shoveling and all...but actually it was the fault of the driver who delivers it..at first we were hesitant to complain thinking what will be the reaction..we are just new to the community and like to be friendly as well..
@zz1111 (215)
hi,vainties... so glad to meet you,my friend.these things in your post are often we meet too in our daily life. i think people should have known that will inconvenience for others.so,treat anyone like yourself.that will be ok!
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
i guess so..
@zz1111 (215)
yah,how is it now?could you tell me about that ?
@jillhill (37383)
I am glad it worked out for you! I am sure if no one said anything it would remain where it had been dumped! But it's nice when things work out for everyone!
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
it is indeed very nice that it goes well..thanks for the response
I am glad that people where you live have the courtesy to be bothered about the neighbour’s problems. In most places they dont and even then the standard excuse is that it would be gone in a few days or week’s time, so what’s the big deal about skirting round a bit?
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
it does affect on us too..especially those neighbors who had cars..since we cant passed through...