what did you eat for breakfast????

Malaysia
why is eating a good breakfast so important???..
Well they say its a good start and gets your brain started. Personally I'm not a big breakfast eater. But I eat fruit or some yogurt then I'm about ready for lunch around 11. I just enjoy real food over breakfast foods.
Well, to me, I think we all should have breakfast every single morning. I would choose fruits, coffee, pure orange juice, and high fiber stuff, especially cream of wheat and oatmeal. Hey, grits are awesome!
@golfproo (1841)
Hi THere, I never used to eat any breakfast at all. I tended to always be overweight. Then over the last few years I always have some breakfast and I feel a lot more energized and I have dropped a lot of weight which I attribute some of that loss to eating breakfast. It kickstarts the metabolism for the day. cheers,
eating good breakfast is important because we begin our day with breakfast. i like to have a good breakfast in morning. good breakfast for me in morning means bread and omlette.i like it very much
I think breakfast is the most important meal. It is that this will give you a jumpstart for the day. For breakfast, I do have pure orange juice, coffee, certain fruits, and high fiber stuff, like cream of wheat and oatmeal. Hey, grits are awesome!