I jumped..... Sky High............Gissi

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48715)
United Kingdom
Hey everyone I just had to come on here and tell you all what happened at 3am this Morning As most of you know, Mum went to see that Specialist yesterday and from what I understand he has been prodding her Tummy to see what is wrong with it Anyway Mum told me that she has stones in her Tummy that they have to take out, now my Question, why was Mum so silly to swallow Stones I mean that was a bit silly of her I don't even eat Stones. Anyway about 8pm Mum started getting Pains in her Tummy again, so she took one of those Sweets that is suppose to make it go away and that make her go all funny, she can't walk straight, she is up most of the time feeling Ill, the one Sweet would not make it go away so she had a second one and went to bed, she was crying, then she phoned my Auntie Mo who spoke to her, but then Mum's Words started to get funny like it does with those Sweets. Honest Mum is like Mel and Mike when they have to many drinks of Wine, I like wine, I tasted Mels once cause she left it on the Floor and then I could not walk straight and did I feel awful the next Day,oh yes I did. Well I slept in my Bed last Night because when Mum is like that she tosses and turns and is up and down all Night. Then Mum came back to bed at 3am, the next there was a loud Bang and I jumped, I mean I was sleeping so well and that really scared me, I jumped so high, Mum started to cry, I felt sorry for her so I went to see her and she kept saying she was sorry for scaring me like that, well it was ok as I know Mum did not do it on Purpose, what had happened is, she had a Drink of Water, as she has to drink a lot of Water with these Sweets and she dropped the Bottle by accident, but I was so shocked that Mum started to cry, as she normally would have laughed at me. Mum just cried and said "Oh Gissi I am so fed up with this" I jumped up on the Bed with Mum then and gave her Hugs and stayed with her for a bit, but then I had to get of as it was getting a bit Dangerous, because Mum started tossing and turning again so I got of again and laid next to the Bed on the Floor, I know Mum will be like this all Day as that is what the Sweets do to her, I did try to tell Mum though if she had not swallowed the Stones then she would be ok I know Mum is blond but I didn't think she was that bad, silly Mummy, but I love her to me she is the best Mum in the World Well I am going to go now, I need to go back to bed, it has been a tough Night Love you all and big Hugs .............Gissi xxxxxx
• Regina, Saskatchewan
It's awful to be scared out of sleep like that Gissi, but what a good boy you are to understand that Mum didn't mean it. She is having such an awful time and needs your patience and loving. Take care of our Gabs, Gissi. She's very important to a lot of people. And the next time you are near any stones, you make sure that Mum keeps her hands in her pockets! LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Spark, oh yes I will make sure that she does not eat them again as I am not going through all this with her again, sometimes Mum can be hard work you know Hugs ....Gissi
• Regina, Saskatchewan
And you Mr. Gissi - I suppose you are NEVER hard work for mum? ROFL
Gissi, I am not sure whether to laugh or cry for you and your Mum. Your Mum will be better in time they just have to get her strong and then they will take those awful stones out... It is pretty silly for a human to eat stones huh? Well guess Mum was just hungry and could not find what she was really craving... I once ate stones too, and I know how painful they are. I never never did it again once the doctors got them all out. I felt so much better too... Gissi you just take care of her till the time comes for her to feel well again. Don't make MUM cry, I know you you know how to keep her laughing. So do that K? We love you Gissi and your MUMMY.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will keep Mum going I know exactly how to make her laugh I am also making sure she is getting a lot of rest so she does not set that stupid Pain of But tell me Angel, why did you eat the Stones to? I mean I sometimes eat Grass but stones are to hard for me Hugs.......Gissi
@makingpots (11922)
Oh, sweet Gissi, I could just scoop you up in my arms and love all over you for being such a great dog. I cried a little as I read your message, thinking of your dear Mum having any reason at all to cry. You Mum is so loved around here and believe me when I say, if love could cure all that ails us, your Mum would be one of the healthiest people in the world. Instead she is one of the luckiest people in the world for having such a wonderful pup to share life with and for having a life full of wonderful friends. I know how confussing it must be for you to understand why Mummy would swallow silly stones. Just give her a big furry hug and know that she is taking this pills to make her feel better and maybe to give you a laugh now and then. Thank you sweet Gissi for the update. Please give your Mummy some special kisses from me today.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Pots I am looking after Mummy and she is a bit better but the Pain still comes and goes and it is frustrating Mum but hopefully it will all be sorted in the next few Months as long as Mum's Lungs can take the Anaesthetic (don't know what that is) Mum says it will put her to sleep, well I panicked a bit because when they say to us we have to be put to sleep it normally means we never wake up again, but Mum explained it is not like that Big Hugs to you .......Gissi
@mummymo (23707)
First off Gissi my love I have to say I was very impressed last night as I spoke to your Mum twice and you were so quiet and good and I was quite surprised! I did say to Mum though that I thought you knew she really wasn't feeling good and that was why you were so beautifully behaved! I know you can't understand what is happening with Mum but I am so glad that you are there with her to look after her and make her happy! No field today sweety but you keep giving Mum cuddles and love , okay? Hugs sweetheart! xxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Auntie Mo I know that Mum can not take me Field and I am telling her she has to go to bed as she is falling of her Feet, she did not get much sleep at all she was up and down came on the Computer at 4am then back to bed because she felt sick and dizzy she thinks the Pain might start again but so far so good, her tummy is swollen and she is getting the ocassional Pain so she hopes it will not set of again tonight Love you Auntie Mo xxxxx ...Gissi
@gemini_rose (16194)
I know that your Mum is having a really hard time of it Gissi and I know that you are looking after her the best that you can. I wish that I lived closer so that I could come and help you both out, but I do not even drive so I can do nothing. I do not even know what to say to your Mum to help to cheer her up, I just hope it helps her a bit having so many lovely friends to talk to and to support her when she needs us. Love n hugz Gissi xxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
You are helping Mum by being her Friend and being there for her all of you are and she loves you all I am going to send Mum to bed she is falling of her Feet here and she won't give in but I have told her now Love and Hugs xxxxxx Gissi
Give your Mummy lots of love now Gissi, she will need you. Mummy is feeling low right now and needs you to keep her happy and smiling. Love Moomin
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh I will do Moomin I don't like seeing Mum cry and in Pain it is so sad Hugs to you
@weemam (13377)
Just be patient with her wee man , I had those pains for over 2 years before they discovered what it was , then I got the operation to take them out , It is a reallr really sore pain , just you keep giving her cuddles and give her one fro me too pal xxxx
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will do Auntie Weemam Mum says that she thinks the Pain is coming again which means she has to take more of those nasty Sweets Love you xxxxx
@blackbriar (9080)
awwwwwwww.....I'm so very sorry your mommy is so sick, Gissi. She didn't actually swallow the stones, sweety. We have what is called a gall bladder which is above her tummy and supposed to be small. That's where the stones are at. They formed in there somehow and that is what is hurting you mom. I wish her doctor could operate on her now but seems she has to go thru all these tests to see if she can handle the operation. Just try very hard to be a good dog for you mom so she doesn't have to stress more than she has to.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Briar I am being very good for Mum and I have told her of as she did to much today again and I am sending her to bed she is so tired with not getting much Sleep Hugs to you
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Gissi how scared you muct be for your mum. This is Sammy here. I know what it is like to have a sick parent. My dad is off of work because he had to go to the hospital the other day. He went to the hospital in one of the van's with the men who came and picked up your mum once that scared you so. Dad had something like seizures I think that is what mom said. I am glad it is not a stroke like they first thought. Dad is home for a month he is fine except he cannot work until they get the medicine evened out. I am glad to have my daddy home all day. Gissi you tell your mum that Petie, Abagail and I are praying for her. We will be telling mom to email your mom. We do not like it when our parents are sick. My mom has been having muscle spasms in her back. She has been walking around like a silly person all bent over. She has been taking tablets also. They just make her sleepy. Mom puts some stuff on her back that smells like Ben Gay but I love the smell. If mom would let me I would wash it off of her. I do love the smell of it, and it tastes pretty good also. it makes my tongue tingle when it warms up. yum, meow Gissi I hope you have forgiven mum for her dropping the water. She did not mean to scare you. Give mom lots of kisses from all of us here in CA.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Sammy I was wondering how your Dad was as I know Mum has been worrying about him she told me that your Mum wrote to her and told that he was sick We are so glad that he is doing better Big Hugs to you all from us to Tell Petie to watch his Bed from Abagail ok Big Hugs ......... Gissi
Gissi, mom bought a bed just for me to sleep in in the computer room so I did not have to share Peties bed. I did go and use Petie's bed in the front room yesterday tho. That little dog has great beds. Now how does he rate having one bed and two baskets I do not know. He even gets away with barking all the time. See you soon Sammy
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well you see Sammy that is us Dogs if Mum's do not get us our Comforts we get a bit naughty you see I have 2 Bed well 3 if you count the Settee, one that Mum bought me for Christmas and it is a big one and one that I made myself under Mum's Bed with the spare quilt under there We need all these beds you see I am glad that you got a new one though and I hope that you sleep comfortable in it to Hugs ......Gissi
@TerryZ (22083)
Hi Gissi first of all I want to thank you for making Aunt Terry laugh so hard. Im not laughing at mom but I told her the same thing not to eat those stones. But she did. Im glad you gave her hugs when she was in pain. Gissi I havent laughed for awhile so I want to thankyou and tell you I love you very much. Soon I will talk to you. Please take care of your mom. Hugs and kisses little man. I just wish I could hug you!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi Auntie Terry I am glad I have managed to make you laugh Mum is worried you and your Pain and we will not phone you till you say you are better Love you Auntie Terry and please get better xxxxxxxxxx
@TerryZ (22083)
awwwww thankyou for the BR.
@winterose (39917)
ah gizzi it is not easy being sick and it is not easy living with someone is sick, you want to help them but you just don't know what to do. My mom is always sick she is always in pain and always complaining. I just sit there and look at her and try to sooth her with my eyes, but she doesn't like that, I don;t know why she used to love it when my father, seti did it. She used to say she adored the big baby blues eyes. But he is gone now, somebody stole him and mom has never been the same since. But I try to be like him but she doesn't look at me the same way. She doesn't say I love your big yellow eyes. When she is feeling good she does say she loves my big black bear face and oh how you can see the persian in me. But she thinks I am staring at her, I am not I look at here because I love her so much. I wish I know what else to do to help her with her pain, but I do not. gizzi your mom is a fighter she will get through this, my mom has been like this for the four years that I have been alive, it might even be longer, and though she used to work she can't now and that bothers her too, something about money, I don't understand it all, I thought money bought food, and I always have my food so I just don't understand that big deal. But anyhow gissi you be a good solder for you mom, I am am going to continue to be a good soldier for mine. Junior the cat.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh Dear Junior I am so sorry and I really hope that things soon look up for all of you See my Mum always hugs me and tells me she loves me no matter if she is sick or not I really hope that things turn out good soon
@winterose (39917)
yeah I know, my mom is great she just is sick and I have to learn that I can't have her attention 24 hours a day.
Funny you should jump like that. I make people do the same thing when I turn invisible, walk into a room with someone in it, & yell, "BOO!" Stones ... I don't know why they're called stones. Gotta ask a doctor. She didn't swallow any rocks or pebbles or anything like that. Somehow, her system made them, because something went awry. Uh - when you jumped out of shcok like that, did you say anything? I did not know that doggies could jump like that. You probably said, "MEEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" when you jumped like that.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Krazy no I didn't say anything Hey you want to let someone give you a scare and see how high you jump its not nice being ripped out of your Dreams like that Glad you don't live here if you scare People ....Gissi
I'm glad that you didn't say "meow" when you jumped. It would have been the one cat that lives with a couple of dogs. Doggies & cats are really not that much different in what they want & need from us humans. Someone here asked about their cat acting like a dog, but I cannot find it. I would LOVE to see the look on that person's face if their cat walked up to her & said, "WOOF!"
@Lakota12 (42681)
how funny to have you think she swallowed stones. Poor Gissi to get scared that way but then you do know how she gets with those SWEETS. we are all praying and sending energies that she gets the stones out sonn then she wont have to take those SWEETS any more hugs
@gabs8513 (48715)
I really hope so Lakota she is a bit better but the Pain is still coming and going but you know she will be ok Hugs
@Lakota12 (42681)
yes and real soon to we hope ! hugs
@pyewacket (44036)
Hi, Gissi, It's me Pyewacket I snuck here at my mum's computer and was reading her email alert thingies that this place sends and when I read your story here made me cry...yes, even we kitties can cry. I feel so bad for your mum that she is going through so much pain like that. You know what? You can blame her vet for not taking care of her well in the first place..if your mum had had a proper vet to take care of her, like the way your vet takes care of you, she wouldn't be going through this. No, goodness..your mum didn't purposely swallow stones, she may have blonde moments but she wouldn't do that on purpose. Take care of your mum Gissi, and if you can somehow tell her, me, Kissy and our mum are all sending our prayers that she can get better...Love you Gissi, and love your mum (((hugs))) Pyewacket
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hey there Pye I know Mum come home a few times crying when she had been to that horrible Vet and she never did with her last Vet I wanted to go and bite the Vet for making Mum cry like that but Mum would not let me Mum's Vet once walked past me while I was waiting outside the Shop for Mum and I growled at her to make sure she knows I am mad at her for making Mum cry Love you all to so does Mum ((((((((((((Hugs))))))))) .....Gissi
@applefreak (3131)
oh dear i'm so sorry to hear about your mummy. think she didn't eat the stones, but the stones were formed from the food she eats. so Gissi be careful with what you eat, as too much salt can cause stone in your tummy too. i have a friend who had stones in her tummy too. it's really excruciating and the best thing to do is to go for surgery. who don't you ask your mum to go for the surgery as well. it's really the fastest way to relief the pain. take care of yourself and give your mum a hug for me.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi Apple nice to meet you Thats the strange thing though Mum hardly uses Salt and she loves her Salads and things like that but I guess it could be in the food anyway Mum will be going for surgery once they have checked her Lungs (as they are sick) and see that they are strong enough Hugs to you ......Gissi
@raydene (9874)
Hi Little Man I want you to be a very good boy and take special care of Mum when she has her sweets and be sure to stay out from her feet so not to trip her and make her fall. Take care of her Love oxxoxoxo Auntie Ray
@gabs8513 (48715)
I will do I promise Auntie Ray xxxxxxxxxxx
Gissi dear mom did not swallow those darned bad rocks herbody made them. poor mom.You take real good care of mom dont you? those sweets she takes are supposed to make her tummy pains go away. so you likewine but be careful toomuch will make you act like Mel and Mike.oh mom dropped the water bottle and really scared you.I bet you did jump high.poor mom and poor gissi. things are a bit hectic right now for you both.Just keep hugging mom Gissi as she needs all that love you have for her. be good and bless you Gissi and a lot of hugs for you and Mom.
@Katlady2 (9920)
Oh Gissi! I'm so sorry that scared you so bad. But your mum couldn't help it, I'm sure. Those Sweets must really do a big number on her body. My pain killers are like that too. It's a good thing she has you to keep an eye on her. You just make sure to keep doing that, like you always have. You are such a good son to your mum. Hugs to you my dear nephew.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi Auntie Kat Yes they certainly knock Mum even her talking goes funny but I still know what she is saying though and I will look after her I promise Big Hugs to you Auntie Kat ..Gissi