Regular Vacation Spot

Do you ave a place that seems to be you and your friends or your family's regular vacation spot? When I was younger, we went to Mansion Holiday in Malolos Bulacan every summer. How about you?
• New Zealand
hey there well up at my relations mainly a.
there loveyoohbaby! Thank you very much for your response.
• New Zealand
Hey you are welcome.
• Netherlands
My regular vacation spot is Switzerland. My family and I always went there once a year. Either summer or winter vacation. We just love the view, the snow, the glacier and the mountain. Such a lovely feeling to be on top of the world! :)
Hi there May! I don't think you can delete a comment here. I would like to see snow too. There's no snow here in the Philippines and I hope that someday me and my family will be able to see and touch snow. Thank you very much for your response.
• Netherlands
My fave vacation spot is Switzerland. My family and I always went there once a year. Either summer or winter vacation. We just love the mountain view, the snow and the glacier..really lovely feeling to be on top of the world! ..lol..
• Netherlands
i thought i deleted this comment... surprised to see this comment here..lol..
@webeishere (36377)
When my children were kids we went to my parents farm up north each memorial day. We camped outdoors. Had bonfires, BBQ's, fishing etc. They loved it. Then for a few years we started going to campgrounds nearer the house and they still had a great time. Never really went anywhere far as a holiday type vacation. One year when they were teens we did drive to Illinois for a few days stay at hotels near Six Flags Amusement Park. We spent 3 days going to the Six Flags Amusement park. That is what I classify as the families only true VACATION. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi there Grandpa Bob! You're right. As long as the whole family is together spending quality time with each other and having fun, it doesn't really matter that much where you go. Thank you very much for your response.