The Anger Trap By: Dr. Les Carter

@Rozie37 (15505)
Turkmenistan
I have read this book twice and it has been a true bleesing to me. I learned so much about anger and how to positively deal with my emotions. One of the subjects that really hit home for me was the subject of "Raw Anger." This is a must read for anyone who is having issues with anger. After reading the book, I signed up for the e-mail newsletter. It is sent to me every once in a while. It too has been a true blessing in my every day life. Check out his website and tell me what you think of it. http://www.drlescarter.com/
@maddysmommy (16243)
My brother has an issue with anger, hmm I'll check out your site and then get back to you. I am annoyed that I am still not getting your email notifications GRR!
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
I am extremely frustrated. I have done a lot of good topics recently and gotten only 2 or three responses. But what can I do? I do not think that Mylot is able to fix it.
@paid2write (5204)
I have not read the book. I only get really angry when I see, hear or read about injustice and cruelty. I don't generally get angry with other people in daily life. I think it is an important book because I have met people who have a problem with anger and it needs to be controlled. It may often be stress related and maybe this book could help them. I have had a brief look at the website and it looks as if it could also help people with depression, anxiety or who are victims of someone else's anger. I'm glad you have found the book to be of help to you. I do believe in using positive thinking techniques to deal with emotions and turn bad thoughts and feelings into better ones.
@Rozie37 (15505)
• Turkmenistan
Maybe you can reccommend this book to people you know who have issues with anger. It is really a winner.