Would You Dance With Your Dad?

@okwusman1 (2249)
Abuja, Nigeria
I won't dance with my dad, I will be so ashamed.
@shannon76 (1234)
I would be honored to dance with my dad. After all the stuff I did to him when I was younger, all the stuff that I made him worry, made him ashamed of me, made him cry, made him be disappointed in me, I would do anything for my father.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
that is wonderful if you could do so, but for me i will be so ashamed to dance with him especially now that i am mature.
@shannon76 (1234)
What does being mature have to do with it, really? I am a 31 year old married women with one child. I would think I am pretty mature now, but I still would dance with my father. There is nothing to be ashamed of if at any age anyone would dance with a parent.
@cdparazo (5769)
I would love to dance with my dad and it would be something that I would cherish too. I haven't danced with my dad for years now and I kinda miss those dancing and happy times. I can't ever imagine feeling ashamed to dance with my dad. I consider it a privilege and honor to be able to dance with my dad.
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
that is encouraging. i have never danced with my dad and if permitted by him to dance, i will feel ashamed.