Wow! Just...Wow!

@cortjo73 (6500)
I love the show Bones on Fox. I think the cast has a ton of chemistry! And, last night's episode...which I just watched on my TiVo, was yet another in a long line of outstanding episodes. I have been excited about the season finale and last night's pre-finale episode with Booth's shooting was compelling, shocking and tear invoking. I loved seeing the little hidden talents of both Brennan and Zack were fun to watch! I was glad that Bones shot that beyatch to death, who shot Booth. I just loved this episode and can't wait until next week's season finale to see the end of the Gormagon mystery unfold. And, of course, Booth can't be dead but, it hurts to see him shot! How did you like the episode and are you as excited for next week's show as I am?
@mmiller26 (1932)
That episode actually had me going "NO!" when Booth got shot. I'm usually a pretty passive TV watcher. I love this show, and I love his character and I think David Boreanz does a great job making the character likable. The girl who played the stalker totally creeped me out. If I were Booth I would have told her to back the F&*! up when she gave him the socks, and then I would have pressed charges. lol. Booth had better live. I'd love to see him and Brennan get it on.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I know! Same here! I actually welled up a little too! I am just glad that Brennan took such "good" care of that girl! LOL! And, I can't imagine them killing Booth off because that would just be the absolute worst move in TV production and writing history. LOL!
@mmiller26 (1932)
Oh! I know! I think a lot of fans would be protesting in the streets if Booth got killed. And I think that would pretty much kill the show. To have them kiss at Christmas and then kill him off before the end of the season would be the biggest bone-headed move, and I could only see it happening if David Boreanz really wanted out of his contract for some reason. I've been reading spoilers and there is something heavy coming up. I won't say what it is because I don't want to..well..spoil it. But I don't think they'd let Booth die. This isn't LOST where a main character could go. Right? RIGHT? lol
@mcat19 (1358)
I love Bones, too. It will be great to see the next episode. I really hate the summer hiatus on these favorite shows. Do you like House, too?
@cortjo73 (6500)
I am going to hate the hiatus too. Although, it does give me a little break from the TV for a while and, there are still a few other things I like to watch that air during the summer. But, to have less to watch will be a nice break! I love House! Last night's (Monday's) episode was great too! I can not wait to see if Amber survives and, if Amber and House have been having an affair. I doubt they have been because, while I can see Amber trying to seduce House, I can't see House doing that to Wilson and destroying his friendship with him. Either way, neither of these shows ever disappoints me!
@Sonadora (356)
Omg! I can't wait for the next episode. I really hope Booth lives. I can't believe they just left us hanging like that. I am just as excited as you are!
@Trace86 (5033)
I can't wait! I love Seeley Booth and hate to see him suffer. He is such a sweetie and a hottie! I really want to see more of him and Tempe in a more romantic type light. They are so perfect for each other and need to just relax and let go. Fat Pam got what she deserved, even though she was mentally ill, Tempe was just protecting herself and the man she loves from further injury.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I also want to see Booth and Tempe together! They have such great character together! And, heck yea! Fat Pam got exactly what she deserved!