My head hurts!!!

@gantwick (849)
This wild and windy weather is blowing dust and pollen and mold hither and yon and back again, and my "normal" Springtime allergies are going crazy. Almost every day I get a headache. I really don't like popping aspirin, ibuprofen, and the like every day. Anybody have a decent non-medicinal headache and/or allergy remedy?
@Qaeyious (2362)
Don't ever move to the Sacramento Valley of central California - You don't have allergies now? You're gonna get them. You have them now? They are going to get worse. I saw a report that Oklahoma City was doing well economically, low unemployment, affordable housing. I will have to look into that - this place already has me wheezing and sneezing all day now ...
Gantwick, you are not the only one that is suffering. I hear and feel every bit of your pain. Unfortunately I do not think there is anything other than anti-histamines that will help. I have has some luck with over the counter claritin. At least it does not make me sleepy. The sinus headaches usually come about late afternoon, after I have sneezed and sniffled all day long. During the hotter part of the summer it does get batter for me, it is just early spring and fall that I have the worst of my problems. Good luck my friend in finding another alternative.