Do you find it harder to get to mylot these day

I do. With the nice weather and spring I find it hard to get on here. I use to come on here all times during the day but with winter gone I find it a lot harder to even get to the computer. The last few days I have been trying to get on here a little more, because I want to stay active, but to think summer is right around the corner I think i will end up being on here even less. Has your activity on mylot slowed down since the weather became nice? And do you see yourself having less and less activity on here as the summer approaches?
It does get more difficult when the weather improves. I want to be outside doing things in the garden or out and about in the good weather. I don't always get too much time to spend here now so it is a hard choice to make.
now if I had a laptop it would be different In the summer I could be sitting outside mylotting while my son was playing in the pool. Now thats a thought. Just wish I had the funds to run out and get me a laptop, lol.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I don't think its hard for me. I mylot when I think about it. Yesterday was a day where my kid yelled pj day. She only goes to pre-school 3 days a week, so in them we stayed. She played watched movies, I mylotted. I just take it a day at a time.
That is just too cute, pj day. my son is in first grade so hes in school pretty much all day. Right now it is easy for me to get on here in the mornings but with school ending in less than a month that will be changing since he will be home. I'm thinking though with summer that I'll be able to get on here during the night more instead of in the morning.
@ameeluv (388)
• Saint Lucia
definitely. soon ill be distracted from my computer.. again and wont devote much time to mylot.. hence well making less cents.. lol but i might get a job anywayssss