"Mommy What makes you tick"

The other day my son approached me and he said "Mommy what makes you tick" which I thought was just adorable. I looked at him and of course I said of course the answer is you hunnie, you make me tick. So I guess what I am getting at is what makes you tick? What's the one thing in your life that makes it worthwhile getting up in the morning that you just can't live without?
The life around me, my son and nature itself, the sunshine and flowers and green trees, and the songs of birds.life and being alive that is what makes me get up in the morning.I cannot live without being outside and feeling the life around me all the things we just take forgranted. which we should really be so grateful for.
you sound like a generally happy person. Such a good quality to come across when so many people are so negative now a days.
Kids do say the darndest things. How old is your son? The one thing that makes me tick is my grandkids. Without them, I would be lost. They are my heart.
My son will be turning seven years old in the beginning of June. He's getting too big way too quick.
I have to say, the drive to become self-sufficient makes me tick. I have been working feverishly to find a job, or an opportunity that will allow me to have a sufficient amount of money to live on my own, while not robbing me of time with my children. I guess also the desire to keep from becoming a statistic makes me tick. I am a single black mother, and I don't want to be on welfare for the rest of my life. I want to show my kids, through example, that you don't have to accept what life hands you; that you can do anything you put your mind to, no matter what obstacles may come your way.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi phillygirl. My daughter of course. She make me tick lol. I know what you feel because for us our kids make us tick all the time and all the life. cheers