When do you do mylotting ?

mylotting - when do you do it ?
I like to log in here after wake up in morning and try to give 10-20 response in morning when I come here first . After that I start my day with newspaper. What about you , when do you do mylotting ? Do you enjoy responding and starting discussion in the morning like me ?
It really depends on my schedule. Sometimes, I find myself waking up early in the morning to do some myLot activities. At present, I only have around an hour to do that because I have to prepare for work. After lunch when I come home, I do some myLot activities again for about an hour or so because I have to go back to work in the afternoon. When I get back from work in the evening, I again work on my myLot activities. I definitely enjoy responding and starting my own discussions in the morning when there are more discussions that I can respond to.
Its really a good schedule to do it. I have also planned to do the same when I will start doing any job . But now I am student and I start my day with mylotting after that I go to class and don't get time to do it in day time . Again I log in here , if I get time in night to come online otherwise I leave it for next day. Thanks !!!
I do it in the morning and thoughout the day whenever i have an opportunity. It's a pretty fun and safe pastime.
Yes, I also do the same. when ever I get time , I do it . Its really a fun and good to pass the time ... Thanks !!!
@bitoffun (203)
I just recently started to post here. i try to come here more now. I have another site I go to first thing in the morning but I am beginning to like mylot too. so i just may be starting my mornings with both lol
Good. May I know where do you go in morning before coming here,means which site ? Thanks for response !!!
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
i usually wake up late because i sleep also late, i start posting at 10:30am until 1pm then i take a nap then a 4pm i will be back posting again. this is my schedule this month because no have class but by june maybe i will post less than i did the previous month because classes start already.
Thats good . I think , you do myloting more than me . How much you have got from here ? If you don't mind then you can reply me ... Thanks !!!
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
i have only one active referral but he post only an average of 10-15 post daily because of his internet connection. i paid twice by the site. first, was on april 11, amount of $12.04 and second last may 13, amount of $26.39, i started posting last February 02, 2008. i sign-up last january 2008. when i sign-up i didn't post immediately until i read a blogs on my other program on how to earn mylot. i back here and post.
Thanks for your comment . It will encourage me to do posting . Thanks !!!
@underdogtoo (9599)
I do mylot in the morning before breakfast. I do maybe 10 or 20 responses and I do mylot again at night or in the afternoons. I have discovered the joys of responding and it is working out fine with me. I do start discussions when I have something important to share otherwise, I just stick to responding. I see others do a ton of discussions without responses and it's kinda lonely for them, a little discouraging perhaps.
Yes, I am also seeing same thing these days . Same types of discussion coming every day from so many users without any responses . Some times I get tired of it and don't get interest to do response . I sign out from here some times due to it ... I always try to start good discussion , where we can discuss some thing or I can get advice from so many experience persons here ... Thanks !!!
@lorelai (1558)
I prefer doing it in the evening or even in the night...well when I think better I can't really say that I prefer doing it then but that's when I have the most time and the house is so silent and I can concentrate better. In the morning there's always big fuss in the house because everybody needs to get ready eat and go somewhere so I would really have to get up very early to avoid all that and I am much better in staying up late than waking up early in the morning.
Actually some day I don't sleep all the night and I do in in early in the morning after studying . If I get class any day , then I have to wake up in the morning and that time I do in early in the morning . Otherwise I also prefer to do it in evening , when I waste my time with friends or do chatting online .... Thanks !!!
@Elixiress (3893)
I tend to either post at night or in the morning. I post on the morning on weekends as I slowly get ready. I also post on here on a night while I am watching night TV around 9-11ish. I don't post that much during the day.
Thanks for response !!! Happy Mylotting !!!
@sameroad (3180)
I'll usually check it in the morning but i don't always post but when I get back from my morning walk i'll get on again and post some... then i'll get on in the afternoon and try and post some.. then I also get on at night. night is when i'm on it the most.
Doing morning walk is good than mylotting, I think . I have also planned to do it so many times but I am too much lazy . I will start doing whenever I will reach to 30 of age ...he he Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@Pitgull (1523)
I make sure, before I get out of bed, that I'm ready to be sucked into my computer.... If not, I stay in bed... I jump on mylot first thing, try to find a conversation or too....I'm trying to get to 500 right now, so I can copy and paste, and I think today is the day...So here we go! Good morning :)
First of all ...congrats to reach 500 !!! I have also just crossed this boundry and enjoying responding and starting discussion . Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@stephcjh (32327)
I do my Mylotting every chance that I get every day. I work with alot of websites but I try to always make time for Mylot every day as well. I come here in the morning, evening or any time that I get a chance to when I can fit it in my schedule around other things that have to be done. Mylot is very addicting and I miss it when i am not here. I work nights but alot of times I am up and working for many hours.
Same as me ... I also do the same ....but was not too much interested in my past , now I am doing it .... Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@rhane7315 (5673)
the answer to that is a big yes. i always log in to mylot after waking up in the morning and usually spend my whole day here in mylot
Thats great ....just keep responding me as well as others ... Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
I mylot throughout the dat as a whole as I work at a pc and when not on a call I am always checking my emails so then I respond to any discussions my friends have started first as I get the alerts and then I take it from there!
Nice .... Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@marababe (2513)
Hi there! I log on to myLot right after I brush my teeth and wash my face in the morning. I stay online for most of the day especially if I have no plans of going out. I don't usually start any discussions every day. I rarely start discussions. I try to respond to at least 30 topics in a day and since the other night, I've been on a mission to work double time. :) I'm enjoying it by the way. Cheers!
Well, I liked your choice to be here , but why you response only 30 topics in a day when you spend your all time here . You can response to 50 topics ..isn't it ? Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I usualy in the morning and evening and like it very much.
Thanks for response ....Happy Mylotting !!!
@subha12 (18453)
I do mylotting at daytime. i can login at work, when i get some time, i do mylotting. mainly during lunchtime or when i am bit free.
I see your too many response everyday. I get inspired by you to do mylotting . I sent you a massage , but you didn't reply ... Is there anything wrong with massage ? Thanks, Happy Mylotting !!!
@Deea48 (1168)
I am usually here at nite, and sometimes late into the nite as well. Like you I strive to do 10 to 20 response while I am here. I like Mylot, I enjoy giving responses, plus the money is oging to be nice to add to my savings.
It means , You come here after finishing all work and then do mylotting. This is also a good idea to do it . Some of my friends do the same ... Thanks, Happy Mylotting !!!
@chubibo (295)
mylot is addicting, i cant get off to my chair and start my household choirs..hahaha..i enjoy responding and i think this is gonna be my outlet in everyday life..^_^
Thats good . Keep responding and starting discussion, we are with you to enjoy every moment here ... Thanks , Happy Mylotting !!!
i always start mylotting in the morning when i got in the office. then i log on for as long as i'm in the office. when i got home i try to log on again before going to sleep. but sometimes i was not able to log on at night because my younger sister is using the computer. i wish to have more time to spent with mylot. its really fun here. happy mylotting!
You do mylotting from your office ? Thats good , I have heard it first time . I don't know its good or not . Thanks for response ...happy mylotting !!!
@mommyboo (13198)
I do it now and then... normally in the morning I have coffee and get online while my kids are sleeping. I leave it on and sometimes will pop by and read and post a bit more during the day if I'm around. It's evening right now and I've been out most of the day, so here I am reading and posting AGAIN. It's very addicting and I'm an easy target because I used to read and post at other forums for hours, especially when my youngest was an infant and she nursed and slept, nursed and slept. What can I say, it's familiar and fun and there are perks such as new friendships and earnings.
Is she your kid , whose I can see in this picture ? She is lovely. Do posting as much as you can ... Happy mylotting !!!
I try to get a few reponses in when I come home from work in the morning then I will do some other stuff befor I go to bed. When I get up befor I go to work I get in a few as well.It seems the only time I can be on MyLot and do several hours is on my days off from work that is catch up time for me on here. I wish I could just do that everyday but can't. I find so many discussions that I want to respond to all in a hour and 1/2 whether in the morning or night and it's hard to get it all in for I have to go through the discussions and pick the ones that I like the best, read the discussion, and respond to it that takes some time.
How much time you have spent here in mylot ? yes its take time to read and give response .... Thanks !!!