What's your favorite Chinese food?

@mimico (3619)
I love Chinese food! I know it has a lot of oil and maybe msg, but I still love it! The flavor, the texture, and the color all blend together so perfectly that it gives me an absolute feeling of happiness after every meal. Lately, many Chinese restaurants have been following the footsteps of Western cooking by promoting a healthier way of cooking by claiming to not use msg and even less oil and/or salt in the kitchen which is super great. So tell me, what is your favorite Chinese dish?
@goldeneagle (6776)
I like the fried won-tons and the egg rolls. The fried rice is good, and I like a good stir-fry as well.
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
love the egg rolls too goldeneagle. I had forgotten all about them until you mentioned it on your post. LOL How freaky can I get???!!! LOL thanks for the reminder!!!
@mimico (3619)
WHat are the egg rolls? How come I've never had those before? Can someone describe it more? I'm thinking something like an omelette but I'm sure it's not like that..
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
I love Chinese food too! i love the fried rice there, and them little noodles with some green veggies in it? I don't remember what they called the noodle dish, but, i find it a lot down there at China star in my hometown. I'm not sure if it's the chow mien, or what. But i absolutely love it! LOL And than i always have to spicin' it up! LOL so, I love Chinese food, and everything Oriental. I'm getting ready now to eat rice mixed in with tuna. I eat that a lot when I'm at home. I put the tuna in with the rice, stir it up, and than put a little bit of the hot sauce in it to mix it it up and flavor it. Thanks for asking, and have a beautiful evening!!!
@mimico (3619)
it seems like we all love fried chinese dishes. I've tried steamed fish before and it was not that good. Whenever I have the chance, I always stick to the fried stuff. Yummy! Even the deep fried glutinous rice balls for dessert are awesome.
drums of heaven and chicken wings and chicken drumsticks
I think I will love Chinese food all my life. I am a Chinese, and I eat these kind of food so many years. I still have to say that there are so many kinds of dishes I have not know. I want to say that, not all the Chinese have a lot of oil or msg. China is such a big city, which means different places have differet kinds of dishes. By the way, I do not think I can taste all the typical dishes in China all my life.
@Anne18 (11036)
I do really like all chinese food, but i think my favourite has to be the special fried rice and I love crispy duck as well. We normally have chinese food from the local take away in england or from the supermarket. I know this way it does not always taste the same. We have a new friend who is chinese and we are gonig to visit her and her husband soon and she is going to cook us some proper chinses food. I am looking forward to it very much.