Balut

In the Philippines we eat an egg which contains the egg yolk with a chicken fetus inside.It taste good specially if you dip it with vinegar.I wonder if there are balut in other parts of the world.I saw in an episode of Amazing race where the contestants eat balut when they are in Quiapo, Philippines
@kg_gurl (220)
I love balut!! I like it with salt and that spicy vinegar. I watch fear factor and I always find it funny that the contestants are gross out if they have to eat balut. ~
I love the look of their faces when i watch
@kg_gurl (220)
Likewise.They look so disgusted with balut. ~
I was able to watch that.... so good... I was laughing when I watched that episode.... I really like balut, I can eat up to 2 pieces, but I have to stop getting another one because its bad....
@tombiz (2039)
I also eat balut from time to time -- though I must I do not have a special craving for one of our national food. So much balut could hurt our health most especially if you are not that young anymore. I believe that balut is more popular in our shore and course where there are Filipinos living there is a good chance that balut could also be present.
@MGjhaud (20865)
Hahaha.. I'm sure there's no balut in other countries especially in the US. They don't even have dippers there. Anyway, I love balut, one of my favorite street foods. I love the yello and the white part. I also like it with spicy vinegar with a little dab of salt.