my PC rebotoed by itself last night! :-O

@aero89 (422)
I was lying on the couch watching a little late night TV last night when I heard the computer start running. I looked over to see that it was restarting! I'd never seen this happen before, so I wanted to see if anyone else has. I was a little frightened, but when it came on, I had an Adobe update, which I didn't allow. I wasn't sure if this was typical for updates or not. I've never know it to reboot without at least telling you first... and I had only been off the computer for 5 or so minutes, so ... yikes is all.
@gantwick (849)
I have our computer set up to accept automatic updates (often with a reboot) from Microsoft and from Adobe. It's not that I'm a fanboi of either, but rather if something goes wrong after an update, then I know who to contact.
@aero89 (422)
Maybe I'll figure out how to check my settings and give a double take. If so, I gotta change that, cuz umm, me no likey heh grr.. Thanks
@jayperiod (870)
Sometimes, if there is a major Windows update, if the computer is not restarted manually, it will restart automatically. I have seen my computer do this at different times, mostly after major Windows updates. I don't think your Adobe update would have done that. I think it was just coincidence that it was asking for this after the restart.
@aero89 (422)
It had to be it. It just kind of scared me lol... I thought I left my ghosts behind in Albuquerque with the old drapes. Although I will say - damn Microsoft for that! I never take their stupid updates; it just messes something up, always.