Is There Gay Dogs?

I saw my neighbor's male dog pumping anothing male dog and that dog really hates female dogs. He often share his foods with male dogs and bite every female dogs who wants to share with his food. So, is that dog really gay? LOL!
That is an interesting idea. I know that even seagulls can be so it is possible for dogs to be different also. That's kind of strange to contemplate though isn't it?
Yeah. I heard that thing about seaguls, too. Now I am starting to think that dogs and other animals have emotions. They may have spirits, too. They don't have our intellectual capacity but they have feelings. :0)
• Southend-On-Sea, England
LOL good question. You could be right there and it sounds as if his preferences are towards his own gender. If only we could get inside the minds of animals and know the style in which they think! Thanks for the posting.......it made me smile! :-)
@bcote212 (1113)
Actually a lot of animals have some sort of homosexuality. Its possible that he is a gay dog, or just that he prefers the company of other males.
But that male dog is really trying to have s*x with another male dog. LOL! Maybe he's really gay. :0)