Whats Your Routine To Lose Weight?

@elmiko (6640)
Mine plan is simple I eat enough. After that I go to bed 2-3 hours later before I have any urge to eat again. It takes a while like any proper diet but it works.
@miryam (6507)
THAT ARE MY PROBLEM... I'M EAT A FEW, FOR ME NORMAL........ I0M LOSE MORE WEIGHT, ARE NATURAL, I THINK THAT I'M A HIGHY METABOLISM.... I'M 1m,.65 AND 44 Kg.......... ARE FEW I MUST ARRIVE TO 48/50 BYE MYRYAM
@megumiart (3781)
I change my diet by eating more protein, less carbs and less calories overall and exercise at least an hour a day to loose weight. I lost a close relative a little over a year ago and gained quite a bit of weight in the following months. I'm just about back to my normal size now. :]
@artemis432 (7474)
• Abernathy, Texas
I've lost 47+ lbs so far since the birth of my child (he's 18 months)that's my 30 lbs pregnancy weight and then some. I have about 30 more to go. I eat enough like you - too little and your body holds onto the weight - I'm still nursing so for me to lose I have to have 2100 calories a day. I also excercise, for reducing calories without excercise, in my own experience and that of my clients, you lose weight and gain fat percentage. And of course water water water. Oh and I make sure myfood is unprocessed. You'd be suprised how many carbs, sodium and fat and sugars processed foods slips in. Not to mention msg in many forms under many names which can cause many health problems - including migraines. Its also good to eat five or six small meals instead of one big meal. Its easier for the body to process the food and thus speeds up your metabolism. I never skip breakfast because breakfast jumpstarts the metabolism. And the last thing I'm doing is eating everything - including salad with chopsticks. It takes awhile for the signal of fullness from the stomach to reach the brain. I tend to eat more slowly with chopsticks and in the process, know when I'm full, enjoy each bite more and have more fun. I was losing more slowly before because I wasn't getting the calories I needed with my nursing. I lose more lbs the weeks I eat everything and I have more energy. Good luck!