My 1000th discussion

I think this discussion will make my 1000th. I am not sure what happens after this but I am sure I will find out. I don't think (1000) does anything but says I have started that many discussions. Well, I just couldn't stand not doing a discussion on my 1000th. thanks for reading this.
@Elixiress (3893)
Congratulations on that many discussions, I haven't even reached 10. It looks as though you do not post much then as you have 1011, so 11 of them would be posts if 1000 are discussions. Maybe you should post on other people's discussions more as a change?
I thought this was discussions but someone said it was responses and posts. Yes I do post on lots of other people's discussions. Thanks for the post.
@Elixiress (3893)
A discussion is the whole thread, whereas the responses are everyone that replies in that thread. Easy mistake to make if you are new to the forum scene.
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Congratulations on reaching 1000 Cathie! Well done! As I write, you are now at 1011, and still going. Good for you, it's quite an achievement.
Thanks and I am trying really hard. It does take a committment. Thanks for the post.
Wow! That's another milestone in your stay here at myLot! I know that you are very happy at this moment. Cheers to that! I hope that you will be more inspired to be very active here. Take care and God Bless you!
God bless you and thanks for the encouragement. Yes, it really does give me a boost to try to get more and more active. Thanks for the post.
@myliezl0903 (2731)
Lol! thats good! on your way there! keep it up girl! have fun posting!
I am trying! It takes lots of hard work that is for sure. Thanks for the post.
great i think you have done really well to reach the 1000 mark as i find it a little difficult here to do that many discussions. But you have done a great thing which is worth congratulating. congrats.
Thanks for the congrats. I am not sure, still, if it is 1000th discussion or 1000th responses. Thanks for the posts.
@Sherry12 (2475)
Congrats on reaching 1000.
Thanks and you have really passed 1000!!!
There's the 1000! Whenever I first looked at this thread I saw a 999, and I thought maybe there was some sort of error, or mylot had picked a bad time to delete one of your old discussions! That would have been terrible timing! Anyway, congratulations on this achievement, and I hope that you keep going. If any new abilities/cool things come out of posting 1000 times be sure to let me know. :D
I was the same way. I saw 999 and couldn't believe it then the next time it is 1000! I am not sure but don't think there is a reward for 1000 but I guess the reward is just seeing it by your name. I will let you know if there is one. Thanks for posting.