No responses...

Do you have discussions that do not yet have any responses? How many are there? Do you feel disappointed that they are left with zero responses? I still have a couple of discussions without responses. I feel sad about it but I know one day, other people would come across it and hopefully, they would respond to these discussions.
@checapricorn (16066)
Oh..I guess that is very common to most of us here dolce! Honestly, I feel sad but on the other hand, made me think that it is something that is not very catchy and nice to discussed with! That it is not within the Mylotters interest and give me some lesson to think more and deep! I can't post a lot also since I can't think a lot for the nice topics!LOL! I am just spendning most of my time responding!
@Asylum (48223)
• Manchester, England
I think that there have been responses to every discussion that I have started, although some of them have only a couple of responses. it can be a little disappointing if you post a discussion on what you believe to be a worthwhile topic and get very few responses, while some rather banal posts have a good response. Nevertheless, it is a simple fact that if a discussion has no activity at the start then it is likely to disappear into the background, and the only sensible reaction would be to accept it.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
i am very thankful to all my friend here because i don't have discussions that no response. my friends are very supportive to my post, one of them is you. thanks for your support, maybe your post was posted before i join mylot because i on you email notification so that i can received notice if you have new post. all of you post i commented on it. if i skip one maybe that was happen when my nitification did not work for 2 days.
@maddysmommy (16233)
I only have one that was actually solved by my husband.
@flowerchilde (12547)
Yes, I do have some.. hopefully not too many!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi dolce_vita! Oh, don't be sad my friend sooner or later someone will come across those discussions of yours and will respond to them. I will try to make time and check on your discussions soon so I can put a smile in your face. As of my discussions, I have only few discussions I made and all have and responses. However, I have one deleted discussion which made me sad too. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
@minnie_98214 (10572)
I have two that have no responses. They were both accidental double postings. I just pretend they are not there as there is nothing I can do about it.
@p_vadla (1687)
Yes, I too have some discussions that are yet to be responded to by someone. I believe that it could also be due to the topic not being of enough use/interest to them. It might also be that as soon as they see my discussion they may say to themselves 'Oh!who answers'.The other day one of our co-myLot said 'i am quitting myLot' and there was a flurry responses.Once the content is seen you find out that he is taking a two day break from myLot due to upgrading of internet speed. It generated a lot of curiosity in readers and there were more responses. So, I think my discussions are not that stimulating. But I would keep on trying. PS: I apologise the co-myLot who I used as reference above if I hurt him.Its just for fun.
@subha12 (18453)
i think there are still few left for me which do not have any response. i feel really bad . but what to do. not everybody are bound to answer all my discussions. so they are left there.
Well yes i do feel disappointed, i am not worried about it though. It is up to the people wheather they want to post a comment or not. But if have observed there are lots of discussion which do not make sense or are some what not interesting at all. Not being harsh at them but with your number of posts i bet you have seen them..