Some crazy and weird questions...

@eliezl (766)
LOL.. I know you'll think of me as weird for coming up with this question. But being the inquisitive person I am, I always try to find out and learn some of the mysteries of this world. Here's my weirdo question: Last week, I ate a super spicy fried chicken, I was fanning my mouth and mumbling about wanting more cold water to tame my bursting taste buds (LOL) when I saw this irritating fly attempting to get his piece of the chicken that wouldn't just go away no matter how many times me and my friends shooed it. When I'm done, the fly settled on some of the crumbs and leftovers in the table. It made me wonder as to whether hot and spicy stuffs affects the tastebuds of flies as well? LOL hahaha My other weird question is, noticed that there are ants crawling inside and outside the outlet. I could recall before when I was still a child, I inserted a hairpin in that outlet and got electrocuted (not that bad though) my hands got bruised after that incident LOL. So why do these little crawlies have no trouble crawling in and out the outlet like its some paradise haven for them? hehehehe I would really appreciate anyone who would be able to answer these weird questions of mine *_* Have a nice day everyone.
@djedtek (232)
well for the first one NO, because fly do not have tongues more like feeding tube! their only job is to intake and not taste. for the second question about the ant coming out of your sockets is because if you have some like honey sugar or anything in that matter is whats attracting the ant and as far as them not being shocked is that they do not hold a current for something that is not active for them to get a return shock!
@eliezl (766)
djedtek thanks for the reply too *_* everything makes sense to me now. very informative. i never realized that flies don't have tongue i just assumed that all things have tongue hehehehehe =)) its funny though. ^_^ thanks guys and have a nice day =)
@eliezl (766)
to plunketear aw man don't get mad. i don't login here everyday. i only was able to login here in my free time. so sorry i was able to read this very late. but i do really thank you for your effort for answering my weird questions :) have a nice day
@eliezl (766)
no problem at all plunkeater. no hard feelings and peace *_* wish i could juz log in here and post everyday but i rarely have enough time to think what to post and i get blackout sometimes. when i get home im always tired. so i guess, i miss lots of things. :)