Hello, Has anyone pruchased the baby alive doll yet.

My daughter had the hardest time yesterday. I bought 4 and she begged to get one. She wanted it for so long. But She had no idea I paid for hers in walmart. LOL It was so funny. I went to walmart and left her items on with $1.17 to pay. Yes I know But I have no where to hide the stuff. So she is happy. The pampers do leak thou..
the old baby alive - old baby alive
i got the old one for my daughter and I am getting the new one for my other daughter. How much is the new one???
I bought it a 37.00 from toys r us a while ago.
@rracers89 (3247)
My mom got this for my daugher for christmas, i cant wait to see it in action
I can't believe how sweet she is. my daughter is 12 and could not wait. I wish I cold get her an english elmo. LOL We have the spanish version and it's so funny to see. The baby alive pampers leak. I buy the store brand for my daughters doll.
I had the old one when I was a kid. I am excited to see it come back with such popularity. I am selling instructions on how to make food for it on Ebay if anyone is interested. The food can be really costly.
@dalejr38 (2421)
I haven't.