Solar bra brings conservation closer to the heart

@shakeroo (3991)
Malaysia
Soon women can wear solar bra that can be used to recharge hand phone and other stuffs... Lingerie maker Triumph International Japan Ltd unveiled its environmentally friendly, and green colored, "Solar Power Bra" on Wednesday in Tokyo which features a solar panel worn around the stomach. The panel requires light to generate electricity and the concept bra will not be in stores anytime soon, said Triumph spokeswoman Yoshiko Masuda, as "people usually can not go outside without wearing clothes over it." Would you buy one of those? Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080514/od_nm/japan_bra_odd_dc;_ylt=Aui2vQoCKzbQ_kwis.qWYtztiBIF
@paid2write (5204)
I would never wear one. How can it be safe to have an electric power panel so close to your skin and your vital organs? What would happen if it started to rain and you got wet when wearing it? I am all for using solar power to recharge batteries and devices. You can already buy backpacks and bags with a solar panel fitted to recharge your phone or laptop.
@chirantani (1382)
I read about this stuff in a magazine, a great new invention. But I am scared to use it as I think this stuffs may be harmful to our skin,body,and organs and can cause cancer.