Who would you like to have as a parent?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20799)
Britney Spears? Lindsay Lohan? Paris Hilton? and why?
@thaMARKER (3096)
I'll go for Britney. I've been a fan of her ever since to make it more obvious. All of this trouble she's in are trials. She gave in to weakness because she's a human being. People sometimes are vulnerable especially when it comes to their family. I, too, would feel the same way. I believe that she'll get through it and if you would see her situation on the good side, you can take as an inspiration. No matter what happen, be strong for yourself, for the kids and for everybody who cares about you.
@MGjhaud (20799)
Hhmm.. Wow, die hard fan huh..? hehehe..
@adoremay (2069)
I wish that I will not be conceive in this wonderful world at all...
@MGjhaud (20799)
you mean if you're going to have them as a parent?
@adoremay (2069)
Yes, if one of them is my mother...
@MGjhaud (20799)
ok.
@SukiSmiles (1999)
A very quick no goes to Brittney. That girl needs a lot of help. Lindsay, well, she seems to be getting better. Paris, might be the lesser of three. She's had her problems too. At least she likes animals, although she did misplace Tinkerbell that time. I don't suppose I could choose to be an orphan if those were my choices. Then maybe Angelina would adopt me! LOL.
@MGjhaud (20799)
I don't like Angelina. sorry hehehe.. But Paris is I think okay.
I don't really care of any of them, including Angelina. It was a joke since she likes to adopt.
@roanne05 (1292)
• Oman
i just want to have my perants...so none of the above!
@MGjhaud (20799)
i wish i did put none of the above as one of the choices..
@nomoso (652)
i would prefer paris hilton.. she is interesting to see in cameras then sure she will be interesting to be with. so i prefer her.. she is awesome, gorgeous lady..whom i admire because of her beauty..
@MGjhaud (20799)
yeah she's interesting.. her public display of her wealth is something interesting..
@bestie (1458)
none of the above.
@MGjhaud (20799)
why?
@kitty_7 (280)
• Netherlands
I still prefer to my own parents: ) no matter who can not instead of my own parents! They are just such good parents and I do not think I can find out anyone better than them : ) Maybe others have different idea
@MGjhaud (20799)
Hmmm if i was given an option of only these 3, I would chose Paris. Because she's the most smart comparing to the other two, plus we can go shopping together all day long :).
@MGjhaud (20799)
three of them are shoppaholic I guess but Paris indeed is the most known among three when it comes to shopping..
@Marcola (2776)
None of the above. Although, Paris would probably be cool to hang out with and get to know better.
@MGjhaud (20799)
If you rather choose Paris, well then you'll have shopping galore at all times..
@angemac23 (2006)
I would not want to have anyone who is famous as a parent!lol...I feel sorry for for Britney's kids, and god forbid Lindsey or Paris ever had kids, they would be pretty messed up!
@MGjhaud (20799)
hahaha.. God forbid indeed. Not at that age and the way they make life at the moment.
@dierdre (2213)
haha, obvioulsy none! only crazy people will choose them to be their parents. haha! although britney spears looks "promising" nowadays coz she spends time with her kids. even if the custody is with k-fed. k-fed was only after her money after all.