Though I'd better post this discussion 'fore the hysteria reached here: Jensen

...hasn't quit Supernatural. You may've heard news that he did, or read the interview with the writer, but he was...in fact, joking. Jensen and Jared are both signed on for season four, so we'll be seeing some of Dean still. Whether or not he'll also be doing movies in the meantime I don't think anybody has any idea.. Also nobody's gonna be replacing Dean, no owrries. NOW that, that's gotten out of the way... What do you think season four of the show is going to be like? How're you dealing with the finale of this season and what did you think of it?
@Ravenladyj (22940)
I think season 4 is going to be interesting...and Dean CAN'T leave...so he's in hell big whoop...thats what conference calling is for LOL..I think Dean really makes the show in all honesty. He's just too damn funny and so easy on the eyes LOL As far as hwo the season ended..well it left me thinking that either Sam is gonna find a way to get Dean out of there OR Dean will be sent back as a baddie to destroy Sam BUT since they are brothers neither will be able to finish the other off..or something like that LOL....I dunno..its early and I've not even turned the kettle on let alone made a coffee yet LOL
Heh, yeah ^_^' they made it quite clear that it's pretty hard to get out of hell. I keep getting the feeling that alot of the next season will have torture scenes with Dean in it, maybe we'll get introduced to a major chaacter who'll get into big plot reveals and teases as we see Sammy angsting and struggling his way to get Lilith and save his brother. Kripke also hinted that maybe we'll get into more history about the boys' parents too. I do agree though, I don't think the show would be complete without Dean...it's about these two brothers, it's their dynamic and their story that we mainly tune in for (that and Dean's sense of humor, his car & tunes, along with Sammy's mysteriouso powers, his smarts, and innocent face lol). It pretty much MAKES the whole show. They give their world this atmosphere. I think your scenario might play some part though, for sure...but all and all, it'll be pretty interesting to see what they do for the next season ^_^
@Minesky (245)
Hi X! Got to answer your question last week, but my computer ate it!!! Just got back into circulation! I also did a 180 when Kripke said that Jensen would be replaced by Chad! But itw as definitely a joke!!! I also viewed an interview on YouTube of Jensen where he playfully acted reading a contract page by page and noting that there is no indication that there would be a cut on the contract! hahaha Hilarious!!! I still haven't recovered from the season Finale, and I could not wait for the next season!!! My gosh, how many more months to go.... Quite curious on how it would play out.... Ok, pressing the post response button.... keeping my fingers crossed! Just about now, I almost lost my response again!!! Again.... pressing.... Cheers!
Aww. it really was a huge thing Kripke did, definitely! And then his joke simultaneously almost gave alot of fans of the show heart-attacks! He certainly knows how to get people invested in a show though =) Jensen's sense of humor is priceless ^_^ glad to see your post! I think next season will definitely be interesting too.