How many times have you been a brides maid or maid of honor?

@sunnflr (2770)
I searched and didn't see this topic, I hope I'm not duplicating! I saw the movie 27 dresses tonight, and it got me to thinking about how many time's I've been a brides maid. So for it's been 4 times for me. Two times before I was married myself, and two after. The first time I was 12 years old, and the second only 15. I've enjoyed every time though. I love weddings and like helping in any way I can. If I'm not in the wedding I spend my time taking photographs. I love photography anyway, and taking a picture of people on one of the happiest days of their lives is wonderful. So, how many times have you been a brides maid or maid of honor? Did you enjoy it?
@gloreymay (882)
i've never been a bridesmaid before and i'm waiting for my sisters to get married since they already aged.
@sunnflr (2770)
Maybe they will get married, or maybe a friend will invite you to be her brides maid. Even if you aren't a brides maid, it's still fun to help with weddings. I helped plan my mom's last wedding and it was lots of fun.
@sisterjinx (1136)
I have been a brides maid once. It was so funny because the bride and groom were both drunk before the ceramony, which should have told them something. Obviously the marraige didn't last long. But she was my best friend and I stood up with her, or held her up lol
@sunnflr (2770)
LOL, now that's a story to tell your grandkids when you have them huh? You are right, it should have told them something. Hopefully if you get to do it again everything will work out better.
@nanayangel (7691)
Hi there sunnflr! I haven't been a bridesmaid at all. When I was a kid, I have been flower girl for more than ten times but I have never been a bridesmaid yet. Maybe when my cousin gets married in 2010, that will be my first time.
@sunnflr (2770)
I hope you enjoy it. I love the little flower girls. They always look so cute and sweet!