Just going through the motions

@raydene (9875)
I am having a hard time getting back on track.. Each day I get up... make my coffee..... bring it back to bed to sit and work online for an hour or so...then I go do what needs to be done...laundry dishes....outside work... But I'm not there....I'm watching Raydene from a distance like in a bubble away where I see and hear things but it's all buffered. I just can not shake it off.. Any suggestions? xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
@mummymo (23709)
Mom you have been through a lot of pain and heartache for the last while - your brain is probably trying to protect you - put a buffer between you and reality! I am sure that once you have grieved properly and worked through your pain it won't be long until you are back to being yourself again, you do need to work through those feelings first though and not bottle them up or it will only get worse! Love you xxx
@weemam (13389)
All I can suggest sweetheart is give it time , don't try to rush anything , just go with the flow , Time is a great healer xxxxx
@ellie333 (21029)
Oh Raydene after everything you have been through this year I am not surprised life seems hazy and that you seem to be doing everything on auto-pilot. I haven't really any advice other than to go with it rather than fight it and one day you'll wake and it will all be clear again if that makes sense. I went through a stage where I felt like that, there but not there and suddenly it lifted and shifted but it lasted for weeks where I was just going through the motions and nothing more and not really there. Big Hugs, God bless. Ellie :D
@faith210 (11233)
Hi raydene! I do think that sometimes life becomes so monotonous especially when we do have a regular routine that we follow each day aside from the hurts and pains we have inside. I do have those times too and although most of the times we know what we have to do, still it is easier said than done. However, try to give yourself a push. Do something that you haven't been doing for a long time. Just for one day, try to not do all your regular routine and just go off somewhere, maybe in the nearby town and explore. Treat yourself with something like watching a movie, eating at a restaurant that may catch your fancy while strolling, eat a bar of chocolate, do something simple yet exciting. Try to celebrate life. When I am feeling like that or seemed to be burn out, I do force myself to go to a crowded place like the mall. I try to make myself disappear in the happy crowd and be lost for awhile in the busy motion of life. I watched people with happy faces, sad faces, weary faces and then go window shopping. I busy my mind with those that I am seeing and absorbing those smiles that are being generously given by strangers. Maybe this will help you somehow to have a renewed spirit, it somehow helped me. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
been there and done that, so all I can say is give youself some time and don't sweat it. You have been through a lot' so be kind to yourself and just take it a day at a time. Anyone can get through anything one day at a time.after so much time you will be seeing that you are feeling more'like the old raydene and soon you will know who you are again.
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
dont worry just keep at it and you will see good old raydene back just dont give up on yourself,life can sometimes get pretty rough especially when we least expect ,i know you can rise up to the occassion,you can make it
@Deea48 (1168)
Hang in there Raydene, you have been through alot. Give yourself time to heal. I have had 3 times in my life of living as though I am watching the world from a distance. Then for me anyway a event or something inspirig will happen and I awake from my haze. It is usual something simple, like seeing a butterfly, when for months I had not seen them. Or perhaps a friend comes into my life that wakes me up, and motivates me to live life to the fullest. I hope you get through this time swiftly. Give yourself a hug and let things happen when they do.
I think you are not motivated and losing your concentration. Who's talking now, I am too having a hard time on track. I don't know how could i ever got back on track.
@MsTickle (24991)
I find that developing a routine and getting into that can help you find yourself or help you find your way back to normal.....whatever normal is. I think you will know what I mean. I also find it's important to indulge oneself if you can. Do something for a little while every day that makes you happy. It can be anything you like...I'm currently doing a chore I've been putting off and I'm doing a little bit each day and I'm really pleased. Accomplishing this is giving me a good feeling about myself.
@ElicBxn (60762)
You are depressed, and you have good reason to be depressed. Waiting might help, but also might not. You might look around your town to see if there's a group to help cope with loses like you've had. If not, you might want to talk to your doctor.
My fiend, you have been through a lot in the past few months so don't take this the wrong way but I think you may need some counseling. You have been very strong but don't let it come to a breaking point.