What do u like the most about mylot??????

hey pals.. temme what u like about mylot the most except the one that it awards u cash on ur uploading any data,,,,
@kingcrapper (1538)
What I really like is the idea that I can exchange information with people all over the world on topics I want to talk about when I want to talk about it. The idea of getting paid for it is rewarding but once you get into the system and the flow of things you can really get hooked. Where are you from? Looks like you are pretty new to MyLot! What do you plan on doing with your cash? What did you set you cash level at?
im from mumbai, india......... yeah i m really very new to mylot i jus created maah account yesterday............ i will spend it and keep it as maah pocket money.................. what did u set your cash level to..
I set mine pay level at $100. My initial ideas were to use the money to get the rest of these books of a series that I have (I have books 1-5 and there are 12 in the series). I can get them pretty cheap on Ebay. But then I really gotten into investing in the stock market and have been doing well with some stocks that I picked out! Hey, it is going to be just another part of my retirement nestegg! That is sweet that you are from India. I have never been there. Could you tell me all about your country! I would very interested in hearing more about it!
@jesbellaine (4157)
I love mylot because there are lots of active mylotters who really participate in this site/discussions. I met a lot of nice and warm people in this site.
ha ha......... the mylotters are really very much up on their heels because almost all want to earn a lot of money..... as simple as that.... but speaking the truth this site gives u real pleasure ......not only it gives u financial support but it gives u ur chance to speak freely....
@joimarquez (1840)
i love the people here in mylot...they are friendly and so uplifting...chatting or respondin here is rewarding...spiritually and financially hehehehe.
even i agree with u pal.......... its all the same feeling in here.... and u know u even feel all stress released cause you forget everything while using this site u just remember that you gotta answer to morea and more people....... ha ha ha........