???? about paypal and mylot cash out

@taface412 (3176)
Well, I have a couple of questions for you seasoned Mylotters and I have read the FAQs section quite a bit so maybe I overlooked these things. 1) If you have not signed up for a Paypal account do they just keep letting you accumulate funds on here? Also, I tried changing my cashout limit and for some reason I was unable to save my changes. Anyone else having that problem? 2) Do you use a prepaid credit card or your bank account for paypal? I have never used Paypal and after looking at the site I am confused as to which type of an account to get. Which do you suggest. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I am not too familiar with paypal, but I do know you do not have to have a verified account to have your money from mylot transfer to paypal. I got several payouts before I verified my account.I even bought something and paid for it with paypal without verifying. Paypal is free to have the mylot payments sent in, and I have spent and added funds without ever paying a dime. I have since verified and can send money to and from my paypal from my bank account.
@taface412 (3176)
what's the difference with a verified account and a non verified account...I have to admit I am quite ignorant to this paypal stuff, and which type of account have you gone with? business, premier or personal. I was looking at them and cannot figure which one would be most helpful for purchases other than online stuff.
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Mylot has some info on this. It can be found here: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq6.aspx If you have a bank account, you can have the money sent to it, or paypal will send you a check, but I have not done that so I don't know how it works. i would get a paypal account and check it out more. It is free and you could upgrade later if you want. i don't see a way to find out about having a check sent if you don't hve an account. From your account you can hover over withdrawl money and it will drop down giving you the option of receiving a check.
@taface412 (3176)
thank it's a little clearer to understand now. I guess I'll just hang in there and see which one will work for me in the future... do you have to cash out when you reach the limit? Or does mylot just let you keep building up the $$$? Appreciate your experience, it's helpful
OMG Taface!!! Thank you so much for posting this. My problem is that I have a prepaid credit card that I would like my funds to go to. I have opened a PayPal account and I called the credit company to see if I am able to transfer funds from PayPal to my credit card. The credit card company said yes...but when I emailed PayPal and myLot about this last week I never got a response. I'd really like help on this situation too. How do we get things transferred from here to PayPal to a prepaid credit card? Also, PayPal is completely free to join...there are added bonuses if you pay for it but I would suggest going to www.PayPal.com and opening an account with them. Once your funds are transferred from here to there I think that they will just accumulate in PayPal until you withdraw them (but don't take my word for it because I'm not 100% sure) :P If someone out there is able to help can you let me know too because I need help as well :D Thanks again for the post Taface.
@taface412 (3176)
Yeah, I originally was going to open a separate bank account for paypal, but then I saw someone mention they use a prepaid card. Where exactly do you get those also? And I saw about the paypal accounts being free, but I got confused on the diff % for when you withdraw...it looked like having a premier/business account was the lowest %. I found out how to raise my cash out on here, so maybe I will just hang in there awhile and open a seperate account until we get some answers here. ALso, I saw some other posts on here concerning the customer service is poor. Sometimes that makes ya nervous. So we'll see. ANd I am glad I am not the only one wondering about this stuff.... Your welcome.
Taface, I got my prepaid credit card from www.accountnow.com All you have to do is go in, give your information and they will mail you a card to your house in 5-7 business days. Also, it's not a normal credit card it is one that only gives you the funds you put into it. But it is well worth it. I am trying to find out more information about how to get money transferred to my card from paypal though. They just sent me an email saying I could not do this but that I could request a check to be sent to my home address in the amount that I request. BUT AccountNow told me that I COULD have funds transferred from PayPal to my card. I think what needs to happen is you need to put cash on your card and get it activated and then put the card information on paypal and they will transfer it once the card is activated. But I'm not 100% sure. Try account now because it is the easiest way to get a card and you can build your credit for free through them...they tell you all about that on the site. I hope it helps. :D
@taface412 (3176)
I'm checking them out, but I am looking at the fees. Did you see where they charge you after the first cust service call....only one free call/month???!!!??? I might look around on others. I dunno yet. If I find any others out there I'll let ya know. Thanks for the help, maybe we can figure this one out.