Aunt Flo - who is she

@Debs_place (10525)
Ok, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer and read a question about Aunt Flo coming to visit and I wondered why she would cause cravings. then I connected the dots ...duh! So what are some of the names that you can think of that mean the same thing - that time of month, my sister comes to cause trouble (yes, I thought she was really talking about her real sister!). Help me so the next time I am not so confused!
LOL.. too funny. A lot of men have no clue what you're talking about if you use the other terms for "that time" either. I've heard "riding the cotton pony" & "the monthly visitor" too.
@webeishere (36353)
Hey I knew what it was. And I also have heard riding the cotton pony. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
I'm familiar with the rest of the terms the other members already gave, but one we used to use is 'my special friend', or just 'I've got my friend'. Why we would call such a thing a friend, I have no idea.
@slickcut (8141)
I am still duhing,i am not sure just what it means either.I read that post but passed it up because i had no idea what the devil they were talkig about...So don't feel bad...Now that you know. Help me out here!
@slickcut (8141)
OMG, now i know..I feel like an idiot..Its been so long since i seen AUNT FLO, i forgot what she looked like.....LOL
@smallT (376)
LOL my aunt flo doesn't come around anymore either. LOL
@polachicago (19073)
I think I know that Aunt from my high school.... I used to say it to my female classmate.... I guess we used to say it, so boys will not understand...
@polachicago (19073)
I think they knew...
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
well mine is my 2nd daughter..she is working in manila and during her christmas vacation she spend it with us..which means unlimited shopping and eating!!!
@ambkeb (782)
I usually just call it PMSing... Some of the ones mentioned before I've never heard of. I have heard of on the rag, ragging, and Aunt Flo. I think woman have given that time of the month a nickname so that men wont always understand what they are talking about.
@webeishere (36353)
My grandma talked about Aunt Flo. The womans monthly cycle. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Oh that is so funny, actually we have had a lot of names for that once a month pain in the bleep. Let's see: 1. The curse 2. the monthly visitor 3. being on the rag(yuck) 4. my sister's call it nesting time 5. on your cycle I can not think of any more at this time. But you can usually tell whenever a woman is making referrance to that. She seems to do it in a apologetic way.
Oh Deb! My Mom always called it Aunt flo and I knew what she meant....What do you call it then? I've also heard people say "It's y time of the month..."or "I'm on my monthly" in reference to this! ~Heavens~
@pterion (419)
There was this awesome episode of 'My Wife & Kids' where Aunt Flo comes visiting both the mom n' daughter..hilarious!!...not so much for the women though.
@lilybug (21148)
I remember seeing the a discussion the other day that made a reference to Aunt Flo. I was wondering if everyone knew who Aunt Flo was. I know it is something that gets said around here, but since there are people from so many different places here on myLot I thought some might be confused.