Your favorite earning program

@bikespot (484)
I'm doing some research for my business. What is your favorite earning program? It can be anything from mylot (paid to discuss) or paid to click. Just let me know why.
@StereoDiva (2143)
I'm afraid my favourite sites do not fall under either of those categories. :(
@5mayday (1054)
• Norway
mm... I think payperpost is the best one for me so far, because I have earned most money from there and I just earned 10$ for 2 minuttes ago. So I am thinking about to make my blog even better later on, so I can earn even more. Or else is it those program in my profile that I am earning ^^
• Thailand
For me, mylot and mysearchfunds are the candidate. If any of them support Thai language then I will choose it to a winner.
I'd say mylot. It pays me for what i love to do; talk. ~Noodlebrain0
@oneidmnster (1389)
I have a couple that are my best earners.Quickrewards and NFO Surveys.BRRING is coming a close third.
My favorite site is boomertowne because it has a mixed bag: games, chat, videos, friends, forums. I like the mixture, it keeps it from being boring.