Am I going to be banned by Mylot?

Malaysia
Hi guys, I wasn't step my foot here for few months since I had a lot of works to be done. In these days, I get my free time back and I start to post in mylot again. I was replying for a topic (I did put links) that asking any websites to make more money. Since I wasn't here for sometimes I really don't know about that rule until I found a topic reply saying that by sending links in mylot posting is against the rule. So, with that faulty, do you guys think I'm going to be banned by Mylot? I really have no idea on that. Help me guys!!
Just as long as you don't do it again, you should be fine. I think myLot sends warnings first because I've seen topics about people receiving warnings. You should be fine. It's good to see good members here on myLot. I'm sure they'll even take this post in consideration. Feel free to add me as a friend.
Thank you for sharing the opinion and info. Those are really helpful.I'll add you as my friend
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
I cannot imagine Mylot taking such drastic action. The worst that is likely to happen is for the post to be removed, although since the link was in a response it is unlikely if that will happen either. People do get banned from Mylot, but I would expect that they would need to either commit a serious violation or be very consistant violators to qualify for such a judgement.
Thanks Asylum for your opinion and info. I really do hope my rating won't go down by this mistake.
I do not know it for sure. But the only advice I can give you that not to repeat the mistakes. Instead of trying to make money try making better discussions. Please remember that a dollar earned values quite less than a friend gained. So try to be active more in very useful topics. about those topics, according to Mylot's FAQ they may get deleted which will result in decrease in the numbers in the bracketi.e your user rating. Any body please rectify if i am wrong in this regard
Thank you so much oriyadoctor. I will make sure I won't do the same mistake again or against any other mylot's rules.