Have you had a Near Death Experience?

@littleowl (7157)
Was wondering if any of you have had a near death experience? I have never had one but in a vivid dream my aunt was taken to hospital into emergency then I saw them with the cardio-machine but as my aunt lay there her spirit came out of her body and she came and held my hand saying'wil he be there?'my reply was yes we found ourselves in this pure white room and my aunt asked me again 'will he be there?' once again I sad yes-then a gentleman came through the door held out his hand and said'come with me' both of us stood up but the gentleman said to me 'no-its not your time'-my aunt and the man walked down a flight of stairs and being curious I went and stood at the top but it was deathly freezing cold and a strange smell I knew I shouldn't go down them-next thing I woke up in bed in a cold sweat crying my eyes out then ran downstaire told my hubby at the time he said ring your mum you know your aunt is ill-I did and asked if my aunt was alright my mum said yes-15mins later my mum called and told me that my aunt had been taken into a coma early that morning why did I ask her so I told her about my dream-she was shocked but after a few months my aunt died-the only comfort I had was that when she went into the coma she had come to me and asked me to reassure her that her husband was waiting for her, I have had a couple of other similiar things happen but would like to know if anyone of mylotters have had any NDE'S or something similiar-please share...
@chiyosan (29383)
i have never had an experience like that. i always pray for my safety and i am really scared that if something bad happens to me, my family will be left to suffer. i need try to keep myseld safe.
@littleowl (7157)
Hello chiyosan-that ia a lovely way to see things..but some people have had these experiences even though they have been care but when they have and come back they have seen life differntlyand appreciate it-but I can understand where you are cominng from as it must make you want to keep youself..thsnks for your response-littleowl