Oooops! I Forgot!

@teena22 (422)
Italy
Eversince i have undergone 2 caesarian operations, i tend to forget things quickly now. What was the last thing you FORGET? I almost forgot to pay for our electric bill. Whew! Glad we're not disconnected. I just forgot even i have this posts beside my PC. :)
@eihdra (3116)
I had my latest CS last September. Boy, I'm glad it's over..But after those anesthesias, I do tend to forget some small things sometimes..Like the other day, I don't usually go out without my shades. I kept on thinking while I was walking to the bus stop what it is I forgot..I checked my bag but to no avail..Then, suddenly, the sun blinded me for awhile that I had to cover my eyes with the back of my hand. Then, I remembered what I have forgotten..Since my last operation, small things and thoughts, slips me..
@teena22 (422)
same here. sometimes i got my shades on my hair and i'm busy looking for it. damn! hahaha.
@cream97 (29175)
I forgot to put my child's milk in the refrigerator, so that when she wakes up she will have something cold to drink.
@teena22 (422)
oh...so you always tends to forget. lolz.
@longbangod (1791)
CS? didnt experience it, lol, but you see sometimes I even forgot my AGE, I need somebody to remind me about it, lol. Bills are not my concern its my wife responsibility, at least, because if its my job, we might be disconnected most of the times.
@nice030481 (1108)
you are not alone! lol, me too, i easily forgot what my boss tells to me here in the office, to call to someone, follow up this, follow up that... grrrrr.. thats why when he says something, i tend to do it imidiately so that i cant forget it.