What's the strangest thing you've ever seen for sale on Ebay.com?

I think one of the weirdest things I've ever heard about being offered on Ebay was a half eaten sandwich or maybe it was a half a jar of mayo. I think that I heard about that one on Jay Leno, Tonight show. Maybe he was just kidding. Anyway, I guess that I'm not surprised, because people are always offering weird stuff online for sale. Even stuff noone in their right mind would purchase offline is being offered for sale at Ebay. And, people are actually buying this stuff. It's just way too easy to spend the paycheck online, don't you think? What's the oddest thing you've ever seen for sale online or on Ebay.com?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have heard of people selling clothes of underware of stars. I am not surw if I would want to buy them myself. Also trash that was in a stars yard. I think people proberly got it from their own collection and proberly made it to be a famous star.
That's funny! They sell everything on that place.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah ebay sure does sell about anything and everything.
I saw a jar with air from Canada in it being sold on ebay.
I have seen empty boxes being sold on eBay, and also a used handkerchief allegedly thrown away by some soap star. Who buys these things I wonder.
@biwasaki (1745)
The weirdest thing I've ever seen on Ebay is a ghost-in-a-jar. The person selling it claimed that he had gone to an old insane asylum with some friends, and captured the ghost there.