Bowel Movement

@BYOLA2871 (4373)
South Africa
If your child has pain because of an inability to have a bowel movement add 60ml of baking soda to a warm bath. This helps to relax the anal sphincter in order to help the child to pass stool. Injury: if you have weak ankles or an ankle injury you can strengthen the joints with exercise. If you have a broken ankle or have torn a ligament, it is best to be supervised to make sure you are doing exercises correctly and not making the injury worse.
@checapricorn (16066)
Thanks for this informative topic BYOLA, I have that problem before about bowel movement and eating papaya also helps me in a way!
@olivemai (4738)
Eating bananas works even better!
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
i ahd thought that taking more oranges is even better but i hope to see if i can give this advise to anyone with kids
@olivemai (4738)
I have never heard this before! thanks for the info, it sounds like a better way than fiber supplements!
@BYOLA2871 (4373)
• South Africa
well,we are all here to learn something new and once we get the information the best way to prove is to try it,thanks
@olivemai (4738)
I know bananas work well for me!